Boys what's your thoughts on girls wearing leggings?

Comment below more detailed opinions! I love hearing different points of view. No judgement here.
  • Love them
    Vote A
  • Hate them
    Vote B
  • Depends on the person who wears them
    Vote C
  • Don't care pants are pants
    Vote D
  • Their to tight to be considered pants
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes they suit a person well, sometimes they do not. Leggings can be really neat, by themselves, or with shorts or a dress/skirt to make a cool outfit. Regardless, I won't impose my values on someone if what they are doing doesn't directly affect me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• If she has a nice butt its nice to look at however I personally think they are terrible because they are really in my mind the equivalent to sweat pants. It just comes off as lazy and not very feminine. Plus for some strange reason women wear them constantly, they are damn near everywhere with no variation so its also very very boring see a bunch of women wearing pretty much the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they can be attractive and mostly practical, as long as they haven't gone see through and there is no camel toe. If you check yourself in a mirror before going out them all is good.

0|1
    0|0
  • When they replace proper attire they're annoying. I. e. its in the 20's outside and she insists on wearing them while snowshoeing in the woods. 5 minutes in she's miserable and wants to sit in the car (True story).

Then she's on GAG two days later asking "Why won't he return my texts?"

0|1
    0|0
    • Sounds like a typical girl complaining it's cold yet she should be in jeans with some leggings underneath for added warmth.

• Ranges from the best to the worst thing you could possibly wear.
    It really just comes down to how good your legs and behind look like.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are the best invention ever in womens fashion. The ladies may as well wear nothing at all. WE LOVE THEM. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 😍 love em
    Also I see your profile pic and your gorgeous by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • What's not to like. You're practically naked with a thin layer of fabric

0|1
    0|0
  • I like looking, but I would never date or be in a relationship with a woman who wears them in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're* too* tight to be considered pants... (seriously check your grammar)
    And depends if you're hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure you won't meet a guy who's against leggings.. Those sweet pants that make your behind look perfect most of the times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine unless you wearing the with those flat ugly af shoes. Also, if you're overweight skip em.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing better then seeing everyone curve of a woman while she is wearing leggings

0|1
    0|0
  • It's really good looking on most girls, unless it's really slutty like transparent or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • They probably want more attention

0|3
    1|0
  • It works when she gotta donk 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I love when girls wear leather leggings

0|2
    0|0
  • Not a fan