Girls, if you saw a (pretty) girl that had dry skin and her foundation/concealer looked all flaky, would you make fun of her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why make fun of her? Just let her be i wouldn't say anything, if she is feeling her self let her feel her self for gods sake... ugh these girls nowadays

2|0
    0|0
    • a girl made fun of me 😓

• That girl who made fun of you must have mental problems, it takes a lot of stupidity and a lot of sickness to make fun of people, who cares what skin you have? YOU should love and appreciate ever inch of your body because you are worth it,. and if somebody makes fun of you, remember.,. they have mental problems ;) trust me hun

• that made me feel better , thanks ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Being a guy I'd totally notice that and draw attention to it by pointing at you and telling people in the street.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think its nice to make fun of anyone i would tell her what i see and ask her if everything is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • ... what?

0|0
    0|0
    • Loo. Foundation and concealer is makeup (for the skin) i was asking if a girls skin makeup looked flakey and dry if other girls would make fun of her for it. Even if she was pretty and the rest of her makeup was nice. I was made fun of and no matter how much i moisturize and take care of my skin it still gets flakey and dry :(

• Oh.. well I wouldn't and probably dont even notice. I have dry skin as well but nobody said anything about that.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I had severe cystic acne and had to cover it up with makeup throughout high school. I was put on so many drying acne medications that I was flaky because of it. Then at 21 I got put on Accutane but I moisturized the hell out of my skin to make sure I didn't flake too bad.

2|0
    0|0
    • What i am trying to say is, I know what it is like and wouldn't dream of insulting or making fun of something like that.

• Aw. I have dermatitis and i care for my skin, i moisturize, exfoliate, drink tons of water, clean my brushes often , use foundation and concealer suited for dry skin and i always flake

• Ugh that sounds so tiresome and frustrating! I am so sorry. What moisturizer do you use?

• Of course not. Only people with low self-esteem make fun/pick on others. It's pathetic.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, why would anyone do that?

1|0
    0|0
    • i've been made fun of 😩

• No of course not, why do such a bitchy thing as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. tho some Very Immature people do that

2|0
    0|0
  • No thats so rude

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not but tbh some girls do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! It's a nasty thing to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i don't make fun of people.

1|0
    0|0
    • you're a good person 💗

• No, I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes