Girls, if you saw a (pretty) girl that had dry skin and her foundation/concealer looked all flaky, would you make fun of her?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• Why make fun of her? Just let her be i wouldn't say anything, if she is feeling her self let her feel her self for gods sake... ugh these girls nowadays

• a girl made fun of me 😓

• That girl who made fun of you must have mental problems, it takes a lot of stupidity and a lot of sickness to make fun of people, who cares what skin you have? YOU should love and appreciate ever inch of your body because you are worth it,. and if somebody makes fun of you, remember.,. they have mental problems ;) trust me hun

• that made me feel better , thanks ☺️