How much nose contour is too much?

When I do my makeup in my room before going out I contour my nose. I use natural light coming through the blinds so it's not far off what it really looks like out in public during the day. I use a greying brown shadowy color that I think matches well but I'm just wondering what is too much? Where someone would look at my nose and he holy shit bitch, chill out on the tribal paint. I need as much as I possibly can do without looking unnatural but have no clue what to base it off. Pictures would really be appreciated!
Updates:
Tried to update it didn't work:

Pic of my nose contoured making dumb duck face and bad lip liner

http://imgur.com/CbdkqIR

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if someone can look at you and see the makeup it's to much.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 12

• when you start looking too strange even for yourself in guess.

3|0
    0|0
  • Why not just be you? I use a earth color eye shadow and a little eyeliner, and a little blush and that's it. sometimes a flesh colored gloss it lip color but that's it and I think I look decent and most of all real.

0|0
    1|0
  • when you start to look like a wannabe kardashian you know your doing it wrong... not saying you look like one or anything.. I'm not great at makeup tips I wear very little.

3|0
    0|0
  • It must be highly pigmented? Tap the excess whenever you get some of the product and if it is THAT pigmented then remember, a little goes a long way. Also, use a light hand while contouring. Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it is as sharp and thin as MJ's nose then it is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • When the contour lines are very obvious then it's too much, or when the lines look too harsh. The lines must look like a lighting shadow instead of two streaks of makeup. The key is to blend as much as possible, the contour lines shouldn't be that far apart, and the product should be exactly two shades darker than your skin tone. You have pale skin like me, I once used a grey- brown shadow and I thought it looked a bit too ashy. What we need is a very light brown to dark beige powder/shadow to contour with, the perfect color that's not too warm (orange) or too cool (grey-ish). Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer, for example, is a great product to use because it'll help make the contour look more like a shadow due to it being pretty light and subtle, hence it won't make the contouring look dramatic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't seem to be too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips look as if they've gone ten rounds with Muhammad Ali damn girl lay off the lip liner it looks awful

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad at all actually. I can't even tell you contoured!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks a bit too much. I never contour my nose though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you end up looking like michael jackson

6|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes