How much nose contour is too much?

When I do my makeup in my room before going out I contour my nose. I use natural light coming through the blinds so it's not far off what it really looks like out in public during the day. I use a greying brown shadowy color that I think matches well but I'm just wondering what is too much? Where someone would look at my nose and he holy shit bitch, chill out on the tribal paint. I need as much as I possibly can do without looking unnatural but have no clue what to base it off. Pictures would really be appreciated!
Tried to update it didn't work:

Pic of my nose contoured making dumb duck face and bad lip liner

http://imgur.com/CbdkqIR

131

Most Helpful Guy

• if someone can look at you and see the makeup it's to much.

Most Helpful Girl