Girls, Am I weird for liking small chests?

I mean, my range of breast size that i would prefer is from A up to C size, even C is a slight over kill for me.
But definitely my favorite size would be B and second comes A.
All friends which i ever met prefer big breasts like D+,
Am i seriously that weird for loving small breasts?, or would you consider it as the perfect feature in me?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your preference honestly. I don't think it's weird. Even if it was, would you care?
    I'm sure plenty of small chested girls out there will be super happy to hear that. It's good that you aren't like everyone else anyway.

• Thank you very much for the flattery it really makes me happy! :) Honestly, I wouldn't really care if it would be weird, but if it was, I would just consider myself somewhat more special than others :D

• Np! Yeah, being weird isn't necessarily a bad thing lol