Girls, Am I weird for liking small chests?

I mean, my range of breast size that i would prefer is from A up to C size, even C is a slight over kill for me.
But definitely my favorite size would be B and second comes A.
All friends which i ever met prefer big breasts like D+,
Am i seriously that weird for loving small breasts?, or would you consider it as the perfect feature in me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your preference honestly. I don't think it's weird. Even if it was, would you care?
    I'm sure plenty of small chested girls out there will be super happy to hear that. It's good that you aren't like everyone else anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much for the flattery it really makes me happy! :) Honestly, I wouldn't really care if it would be weird, but if it was, I would just consider myself somewhat more special than others :D

• Np! Yeah, being weird isn't necessarily a bad thing lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If I were on the market I'd be happy to hear that. No, its not weird. People's tastes in others are personal and you're welcome to like what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is completely fine to like what you like. As long as you are not harming anyone else and putting others down for this or that then you like that whatever you like.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would never dare to put anyone down about such a foolish topic.
      Doing such thing would cause me to extremely hate myself.
      I want to do the exact opposite, if a girl has small breasts, I would do anything to make her feel very happy about it and very happy about herself! :)

• Nah its not weird, its nice because there are people like me who are kind of between an A and a B and everyone is always saying we're flat as a board and need to do something to become sexier

0|0
    0|0
    • Ignore those idiots who are saying that you are flat as a board.
      They are just some spoiled brats who like to take down your self esteem.
      I know you are perfect the way you are. :)

• As someone with no boobs, I'm glad guys like you exist :D

0|0
    0|0
    • As someone who loves small chest, I am glad a girl like you exists. :)

• It's not weird at all. Know many guys who prefer smaller breasts. I prefer smaller breasts myself when I date a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are what the world needs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes