What are your thoughts on tattoos and piercings in general?

I've had my earlobes pierced since I was about 3 or 4 years old and I got my cartilage (ear) pierced twice but both times it was rejected. I've been thinking about drawing up 2 small tattoo designs that will be representative of some really extreme points in my life that define me. I'd get 1 of them on my rib or inner bicep and the other one will be somewhere equally as discrete.

This poll won't sway my eventual decision in the slightest, I'm just curious about people's thoughts on the topic. Feel free to leave your thoughts and reasons in the comments.What are your thoughts on tattoos and piercings in general?

• I prefer a lot of tattoos and piercings
  • I can appreciate a few piercings and/or a few tattoos as a form of expression
  • I draw the line at piercings (only tolerate this)
    Vote C
  • I draw the line at tattoos (only tolerate this)
    Vote D
  • I don't appreciate either.
    Vote E

189

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both but piercings only on girls.
    And it always deeds what kind of tattoo it is and where you get it.
    I have two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit I have my ears stretched a little over an inch, my septum, nostril, snakebites that I hardly have in, my belly button and my chest dermal and seven tattoos. I've retired 6 more piercings because it got to be a bit much.
    If you like it go for it. i personally think it's sexy

• Wow, that's impressive, you've tried them all. I definitely want to try again with a different sort of ear piercing since the cartilage ones never stuck. The dermal ones are the implants, right? Which ones hurt the most? lol I'm so nosey, only answer those if you want.

• I ripped mine out too, bloody loofahs haha

• No scars from them ripping outπŸ˜‡ Coconut oil helps with that and angel bites are snakebites but on your upper lip