Do you know what these kind of Nikes are called?

I know that they got individually designed on Nike iD so I don't look for exactly this color and pattern but I need to know what KIND of Nikes these are. 😅 does anyone know?Do you know what these kind of Nikes are called??

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what exactly they are called but they look really nice and are in fashion these days. Many girls wear this these days. Just tell me a thing, how do you women feel about overly hairy men?

• oh you sneaky, i'd say it's totally alright but pls not too much. but depends on your age in my opinion. like i'm 18 and i wouldn't like my boyfriend (if i had one) to have as much overly hair as my dad. but if i was 30, i guess i'd have no problem with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Roshe I believe. People used to wear those a lot a couple of years ago.