Do you know what these kind of Nikes are called?

I know that they got individually designed on Nike iD so I don't look for exactly this color and pattern but I need to know what KIND of Nikes these are. 😅 does anyone know?Do you know what these kind of Nikes are called??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what exactly they are called but they look really nice and are in fashion these days. Many girls wear this these days. Just tell me a thing, how do you women feel about overly hairy men?

0|0
    0|0
    • oh you sneaky, i'd say it's totally alright but pls not too much. but depends on your age in my opinion. like i'm 18 and i wouldn't like my boyfriend (if i had one) to have as much overly hair as my dad. but if i was 30, i guess i'd have no problem with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Roshe I believe. People used to wear those a lot a couple of years ago.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• They look black to me. How are they customized? 😂 like I don't see any customization on them. Roses everyone else is saying but I'm positive I've seen them before.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol ohemgee I was wonderng that too. I keep seeing it, Everyone is wearing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those look like customized Roshes to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• rosches

0|0
    0|0
    • but every time i lool them up there are only roshes with mesh as material and the ones in the pic aren't mesh so I don't know... i don't like mesh by the way so that's that lol

• Show All
    • omg thanks!!

• Lol ure welcome

• No idea but maybe you could find on their website?

0|0
    0|0
    • i only find roshe one and the material is mesh and when i look closer at the details, i see that they actually aren't roshes so I don't know 🤔

Recommended myTakes