Make up in hot climates?

I'm going to Dubai with my boyfriend in April and the temperatures around then average at 35°C. I'm worried about how the hell I'm going to be able to keep my make up on my face during the night when we go out for dinner without it melting off.

Does anyone know of any sprays or certain foundation types that can help with this? Thanks in advance!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep it powder based, or waterproof.. whatever you have. Oil-based makeup doesn't do well in hot weather.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Urban Decay has some really good setting sprays. I use this one. It's a bit pricey but it works really well to keep everything in place. If you only need it for your trip, it comes in a travel size version too. www.urbandecay.com/.../ud803.html

1|1
    0|0
    • This is perfect, thank you so much! I'm going to a wedding in Australia in December too so it'll definitely be handy for both that and the trip.

• Show All
    • Finaly a girl answered. I was surprised when only dudes had replied. :3

• @Aizou Same haha, I was beginning to think I should have just selected girls only opinions lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't wear make-up or don't go to a weird third world country. That's all you can do.

0|0
    1|1
  • don't worry
    everything there has ac
    even the metro
    really cool ac
    even tho i didn't enjoy Dubai

0|0
    0|0
  • You may want to check on Dubai's customs for female makeup. My guess is that it may be frowned upon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes