Women's pantsuits: Love or Hate?

Women's pantsuits: Love or Hate?Women's pantsuits: Love or Hate?Women's pantsuits: Love or Hate?Women's pantsuits: Love or Hate?

• Love them and wear them.
    Vote A
  • Hate them, not for me...
    Vote B
  • Like them, but would not try wearing them...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*I love them! =)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look really good on a girl with somewhat more curves and quad muscles. I don't think the pants look good on skinny girls. But the blazer looks good on any body shape.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I think a woman on a suit looks quite hot, but I don't like the pantsuits with the open ends (or whatever it's called). I like the ones Amy Poehler is wearing on that pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I think the one you posted with Amy Poehler is good. Most of the ones she wore on Parks and Recreation weren't too bad either. It just depends on the general style and what else she wears with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are fine as long as that woman doesn't want me to be attracted to her. So I guess for co-workers it would be fine to discourage interest in her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they look ok, the second pic isn't terrible, but they often look bad. Especially with the flared pants, that looks awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but for some, we can't see the shoes !

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really into women wearing pants. Sorry. Like skirts and dresses on women.

3|0
    0|0
  • no, they are for old women wanting to be president.

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends on how she's sporting it, and if it is her, meaning her style.
    It Depends; I wear them often, there is a time and a place for them. But then again I'm a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually the first person to defend formal clothing but these Pantsuits look disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on who is wearing it I feel like only certain body types would be able to pull it off

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan but if she likes it it's fine for me.
    Preferably not the ones with the very wide legs though, that looks a little "baggy"...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hated all those.

Some look nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, NO

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i like them, most of the time i don't

1|0
    0|0
  • Pantsuits look dull

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they look horrendous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hillary made me dislike them.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look terrible on everybody

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them ugly. Pantsuits are not very sexy!!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I love them and wear them most days as it's my work attire; I live in the U. K. which is known for cold wet weather. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love emmmm
    A friend of mine even suggested I wear a really hot pantsuit to formal (=prom) because I'm taking one of my girl friends as my date as a joke.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans, jeans, and leather pants more than pantsuits

2|2
    0|0
  • I like the wide leg ones. I also like the second example you have in your description

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my style. I'd rather wear a formal dress. I don't like how they look and on top of that, I'm assuming pantsuits are uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, they are not for me, I like other types of pants, but those look a bit uptight and snobbish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only skirts and dresses for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • not my thing

1|1
    0|0
  • Not my style

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish there was an option for "indifferent."