Do a person need to have both a good looking face and body to be hot for you?

I've made this poll, because I wondered if a person need both a good looking face and a body in order to be hot for you or it's enough with only one of these things.

For me a hot person needs both a good looking body and a face. But you can still be hot with only a good looking face, but a average body. A person isn't hot in my opinion if their face aren't good looking, even though they have a good looking body.
  • Only a beautiful/good looking face
  • Only a good looking body
  • Both a good looking face and a good body
    Vote C
  • It depends (Explain in the comment)
    Vote D

910

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to be physically attracted to a guy but I don't have preferences in body types really. He doesn't need go be a certain height or have a 6 pack , or be muscular lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 80% body and 20% face in my case. I used to be the opposite when I was younger and maybe 80% face, 20% body.

I think I changed over the years and especially after marriage because faces tend to draw stronger reactions out of me. I tend to fall in love with pretty faces, but my heart is unavailable.

So my focus when I notice some girl twerking or something is usually going to be predominantly on her body. She could have a butter-face and it doesn't ruin the fun for me watching her twerk.