Do a person need to have both a good looking face and body to be hot for you?

I've made this poll, because I wondered if a person need both a good looking face and a body in order to be hot for you or it's enough with only one of these things.

For me a hot person needs both a good looking body and a face. But you can still be hot with only a good looking face, but a average body. A person isn't hot in my opinion if their face aren't good looking, even though they have a good looking body.
  • Only a beautiful/good looking face
    Vote A
  • Only a good looking body
    Vote B
  • Both a good looking face and a good body
    Vote C
  • It depends (Explain in the comment)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to be physically attracted to a guy but I don't have preferences in body types really. He doesn't need go be a certain height or have a 6 pack , or be muscular lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 80% body and 20% face in my case. I used to be the opposite when I was younger and maybe 80% face, 20% body.

I think I changed over the years and especially after marriage because faces tend to draw stronger reactions out of me. I tend to fall in love with pretty faces, but my heart is unavailable.

So my focus when I notice some girl twerking or something is usually going to be predominantly on her body. She could have a butter-face and it doesn't ruin the fun for me watching her twerk.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I selected C. Although I do think guys can be very attractive if they're handsome with a not so great body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both, but I lean more towards a good looking face. I dont mind if they dont have the perfect body but they must have a nice face. A good heart is most important.

0|1
    0|0
  • As I have said in another post I don't want to be with someone I don't like looking at

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose C because it's up me to define what I think is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said c

0|0
    0|0
  • Both for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd also want them to have a good soul...

0|1
    0|0
  • Both his face and body must be good looking.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It is all subjective, so you might think she looks hot and I think she is OK. A hot body with an OK face is still nice to me. A good looking gal with and OK body is good too. So, I guess either would be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • with me I can deal with any combination as long as there something I'm attracted to. so if a girl is has a beautiful face but she's a little bit overweight or on the chubby side I can deal with that. the same as if a woman was not very pretty in the face but had a damn hot body I could deal with that too. but there has to be something I'm attracted to so I could not do fat and ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all goes down to what their face looks like and their body sometimes if one is good enough then the other one can't be bad but it doesn't have to be as nice

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly it's all about how they act. how awesome there personality is because that stuff shines through. you can take a girl who is physically exactly what you dream of but if she is a bitch then she just became ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is an average to full figured body with a very pretty face to me since I like girls with big noses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face AND body

0|1
    0|0
  • and personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll first hear what she has to say, before judging the exterior.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes