Do you have any insecurities with your physical appearance?

such as certain face features, body shape, flaws ect?
  • yes
  • no

2516

Most Helpful Girl

• My stomach. Even when I was at like a dangerously thin level, I still had a bit of a belly. It bothers me, and it makes me nuts when people say try this or that which I've already tried. I don't want to be one of those plastic surgery people, but if I had the money, I know I'd get it taken care of. Everything else about me is certainly not prefect, but nothing else makes me feel totally insecure like this especially in fitted shirts or tight clothes which I definitely do not wear unless I have to.

• I have another method that can help you. although in my opinion, having a stomach when you are healthy is never a problem in fact I think it looks a bit weird when females are skinny.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course dude. Who hasn't in their life?

I used to be extremely overweight, so i decided to lose weight. I was insecure about my physical appearance back then because I always felt ignored or not seen as "attractive". THEN, after the weight loss, my insecurity changed from being fat to having a little bit of skin hanging from my stomach. Most people have told me it's nothing to worry about, but they don't just don't get it. That's my only insecurity

• I know how to get rid of that. But you have to have a open mind. Reply if interested

• ok, so there is something called a sub conscious mind. you can actually access it and re hard wire your appearance. I know, it sounds crazy but I myself have changed my hair color from this alone. I have also got rid of my acne problem with this. I will link you to the youtube channel and you can see all the people who will tell you the same. Here is how to use them. step 1. listen to the video with headphones step 2. lie down, close your eyes and clear your mind step (meditate) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJuwugAHRK8

• to start seeing effects it takes about 2 weeks sometimes even less depending on how well you can focus.