Do you have any insecurities with your physical appearance?

such as certain face features, body shape, flaws ect?
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My stomach. Even when I was at like a dangerously thin level, I still had a bit of a belly. It bothers me, and it makes me nuts when people say try this or that which I've already tried. I don't want to be one of those plastic surgery people, but if I had the money, I know I'd get it taken care of. Everything else about me is certainly not prefect, but nothing else makes me feel totally insecure like this especially in fitted shirts or tight clothes which I definitely do not wear unless I have to.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have another method that can help you. although in my opinion, having a stomach when you are healthy is never a problem in fact I think it looks a bit weird when females are skinny.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course dude. Who hasn't in their life?

I used to be extremely overweight, so i decided to lose weight. I was insecure about my physical appearance back then because I always felt ignored or not seen as "attractive". THEN, after the weight loss, my insecurity changed from being fat to having a little bit of skin hanging from my stomach. Most people have told me it's nothing to worry about, but they don't just don't get it. That's my only insecurity

0|0
    0|0
    • I know how to get rid of that. But you have to have a open mind. Reply if interested

• Show All
    • ok, so there is something called a sub conscious mind. you can actually access it and re hard wire your appearance. I know, it sounds crazy but I myself have changed my hair color from this alone. I have also got rid of my acne problem with this. I will link you to the youtube channel and you can see all the people who will tell you the same. Here is how to use them. step 1. listen to the video with headphones step 2. lie down, close your eyes and clear your mind step (meditate) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJuwugAHRK8

• to start seeing effects it takes about 2 weeks sometimes even less depending on how well you can focus.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• No, not a thing...
    ****Obviously yes, and anyone who says they don't... has lead the most charming of lives or is lying.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are some of them?

• Everybody has insecurities even if they're not all-encompassing. I am actually quite happy with my overall appearance and I like my face and body. I do have insecurities about my acne though. It's not nearly as bad as it was in high school, but I still get clusters on my chin, cheeks, and forehead. Most days it isn't too bad, but every once in a while I wake up feeling like a character in an acne commercial

0|0
    0|0
    • I know how to stop acne or cure most insecurities for that matter and the answer is really far fetched. I only tell these things to people who have an open mind so if you are willing to hear me out then you can reply. and no, Im not trying to get you to buy anything lol

• Show All
    • actually, these are many risks associated with blue eyes lol. Remember, blue eyes is just a iris without its protection. brown eyes have a thick layer of protection, and changing your eye color depletes it. Then, there are also videos to get your brown eyes back. Either way, its not my cup of tea.

• blue eyes are the weakest, the next are green eyes, the lighter the color the less melanin it has.

• Of course, yes. I don't particularly like my body shape, it could be much better, and I don't have very good skin, I have quite a bit of discolouration and acne. I also drink a lot of tea so my teeth aren't the best, they're kinda stained no matter how much I brush or what whitening shit I use. But overall, I'm not the worst looking person around and I still sometimes feel great about how I look and I know that I don't have anything to be hugely upset about.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if I told you I know how to fix those problems? You just have to have an open mind to other methods. If you are willing to give my method a chance let me know. Im not trying to sell you anything either lol

• Show All
    • also, you can find a video on this persons channel to get the body shape you want

• oh and you need headphones!

• Yes, most of my face. The only attractive quality of my face are my eyes. However, my face is so masculine looking that it takes away from how pretty my eyes are. I look like a guy instead of a woman. So I am extremely insecure about this. It's something people have made fun of about since I was 12.

0|0
    0|0
    • im sorry to hear that. what if I told you I know a method that can make you look more feminine?

• I'm not totally insecure, the problem is that I'm a perfectionist, so Im never happy , so yes

0|1
    0|0
    • can you name one thing that you feel that you want to change?

• Everything lol.
      I feel like my hair is good, but not good enough
      My face is good, but not good enough
      My body is good, but not good enough
      and so on
      But I mostly want to become fit.

• what if I told you there is a way to re program your brain to get the appearances you want? I have helped many people on this post already, you can scroll and look and if you are interested I can tell you how.

• Nope, but once in a long while I will have one of those "not liking my face" look but it lasts an hour or some and then fades away

0|0
    0|0
  • for sure. I can't remember a time when I didn't have body insecurities lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of insecurities. But I think everyone one has at least one.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are some of yours?

• Show All
    • what? guys love thick thighs and wide hips! also I dont see anything wrong with the way you look.

• Well, thank you!

• I do with my weight, but I'm gonna start doing something about it

0|0
    0|0
  • My only insecurity is some scars from a long ago motorcycle accident.

0|0
    0|0
    • what If I told you I know how to get rid of them? scroll down these comments and see how.

• I think everyone has at least one insecurity. If you don't are you even human 😱😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|1
    • have you ever?

• Show All
    • I said I never really had any insecurities. Period

• well you didn't say that the first reply, you just said ''neither''. you are being a bit rude so im going to stop you from commenting on this post now. Sorry.

• I hate my nose

0|1
    0|0
    • And my lips
      And wish I had bigger bobbs

• Show All
    • ok so for example. you want to start on your nose. First step is to listen to this video with headphones. Second step is to close your eyes and clear your mind (meditation) step 3 is to say this in your mind over and over again ''my nose is shrinking'' ''my nose is getting smaller''
      the more you listen to this, the faster it works. You can see the comments and how people have seen that it works.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRFX47bUeJM

now second, for your boobs. do the same steps except this time say this in your mind repeatedly '' my boobs are getting bigger, my boobs are large''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6MhStTcB3Y

• Nothing that a little effort won't fix.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was expecting a cockier answer from you... something like: "Have you seen me... nothing to be insecure about" lol

• Show All
    • hey guys, can you shut the fcuk up? thanks :)

• I think everybody does.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are some of yours?

• my nose!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any , i like myself the way i am

0|0
    0|0
  • my acne but I just cover it with concealer

0|0
    0|0
    • If you have an open mind I can tell you how to get rid of acne for good.

• Show All
    • ok, did it work for you?

• I used it for lighter hair, and a mole on my back. Both of them worked. I started seeing a difference with my hair in as little as a week. My mole, a week and a half. It shrunk and then it went away, you can look at the comments of these videos. They also say how its worked for them.

• yes my stomach and butt and neck

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... everyone does.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea soe but nthng major

0|0
    0|0
    • can you give some examples?

• I wish I had bigger boobies tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • I can actually tell you how to get them. but you have to have an open mind.

• Not in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes even though I am not ugly I hate my appearance. I don't know how to explain it well though

0|0
    0|0
    • if you are interested, I can tell you how to re program your brain to change your appearance. sure, you may think im crazy but being open to new things may open doors for you that you never thought were possible.

• Show All
    • Okay so as I'm listening to it, I have a question. If this works, will I be the only one affected by it? Meaning, the scars, If they 'disappear', will it be just for my eyes?

• no, everyone can see. I used one for my hair to get lighter and people have been asking me if I dyed it, even my mom has noticed the change in hair color.

What Guys Said 15

• None. I am perfection. Even my flaws are perfect, according to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to have some insecurity with my high propensity for man-boobs... then after high school, I got over it after I started recognizing the flaws in everyone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really, but if I had to say one it would be my height.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of how I'm put together, but I would like to be a little taller.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know how you can become taller. It will sound far fetched but you could put your faith in me right? lol

• Show All
    • okay, what is that?

• it has to do with reprogramming your brain into what you want. There is something called hypnosis which im sure you heard of. Regularly hypnosis is used for something different, but there is now a method that involves telling your sub conscious mind what you want. this is called biokonesis. this method has worked for me and I can attest to it. The video that I linked also has many comments of people who it has also worked for. So here is how to use them step 1. listen to the video with headphones step 2. lie down and close your eyes while clearing your mind (meditate) step 3 repeat this to yourself in your mind while hearing the video '' I am getting taller'' ''I am tall'' the more you listen to it, the faster the results. It may take 1-2 weeks minimum depending how fast you can get your brain into alpha waves (which basically is when you are calmed down and your mind is clear) good luck!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7gKVW99Lgg

• Nope, I'm very satisfied about my appearance because there is nothing wrong about my physical appearance and I'm a very confident person.

0|0
    0|0
  • My height, skin, and torso. I would have fantastic abs if I was only disciplined in my diet, but I love good food.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can actually tell you how to get taller. if you have a open mind you can always ask me.

• Yes, I'm a shorter than average and somewhat overweight.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know a way how to fix that but you need an open mind.

• I'm insecure about my appearance as a whole. I'm ugly and scary looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can actually tell you a way to fix that. If you have a open mind you can ask how. Im not trying to get you to buy anything.

• I do have an open mind. I would love to know.

• fueled scroll through these comments to see the instructions Whatever this thing is it does work in the strangest way ever. I wanted to get taller, so I found out and I was 5'10 before but now I grew half a inch in the past 10 hours. Its crazy.

• yeah, i'm short, chubby, have a mole on the left side of my temple, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can tell you how to re program your brain to help with that. It may sound crazy, but if you would give me a chance you won't regret it. All you need to do is hear me out and give my method a chance.

• Show All
    • ok, so we will focus on height first. the video I am linking is a youtube channel that has videos that that give you what you want by just hearing the sounds and I will tell you how to use them to their full power. On matrixplays channel you can find anything from losing weight to gaining muscle to getting rid of moles etc. there is something called a sub conscious mind which predetermines our appearance. through a method of brain hacking from frequencies and subliminals you can work to get taller, get your desired body shape, get rid of your mole or anything else for that matter. So first step is listen to the video I linked with headphones. second step, lie down and close your eyes. Clear your mind completely. say this in your mind ''I am getting taller'' over and over again while hearing the video. the more you listen to the video the faster the results. it takes about 2 weeks or sometimes even less depending how good you are at meditating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7gKVW99Lgg

• pleeeeeeeeenty

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my face, I am totally ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • read the comments on this page and follow instructions. I have actually gotten taller from this method. You just find the specific video that you want to change and listen to the sounds with the instructions that OP gave you

• Yes, my height

0|0
    0|0
    • I know a way how to fix that but you need an open mind.

• I wish I was more aerodynamic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are they?

• Show All
    • ok so lets say for example, you wanted to change your eye shape. You would use these instructions for the video. step one listen with headphones step 2. close your eyes and clear mind (meditate) while listening to the video say this in your mind '' I have big wide eyes'' over and over. the more you listen the faster the results. Im not sure if you wanted this, but whatever you want to change just tell me and Ill link the video of what you want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7Jw6dmMEQ

• @fueledbythc here is one the videos. Go to this guys youtube page and find whatever videos you like

• Yup
    Skinny built and excessive amount of body hair

0|0
    0|0
    • I can tell you how to fix these problems easily although you have to have a open mind. What kind of body type do you want? oh and im not trying to sell anything either lol

Recommended myTakes