Does it matter if a girl wears AXE that's for guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather she didn't wear any perfume at all and after she exercised and was all sweaty would give me a long hug and wipe it all over me.

1|0
    0|0
    • What would you think if you were in a relationship with a guy, and he liked to have your sweat/natural scent all over him?

• Show All
    • Oh, that's nice to know then. I wasn't sure if girls would find that gross or something if I liked that.

• I think that if the girl knew you liked it she would be okay with it

Most Helpful Girl

• No. i wear it. And guys and girls always go "Oooh what boy have you been hugging on this morning?" Lol I love it 😍

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Axe is just glorified body spray so if you feel good about it, spray on. I prefer Versace Cologne though.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you want that's fine I personally hate the smell of all those body sprays.

1|0
    0|0
  • no.. but she will be growing a penis , after wearing axe

0|0
    2|0
  • It would be a little weird

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think so?

• Show All
    • Yeah but if you think about how if a girl wears a flowery scent and the guy wears a manly scent the smell combination clashes

• Guys in high school don't really wear cologne anyways

What Girls Said 6

• I wear it.. who cares... it's basically perfume just "made for men"

2|0
    0|0
  • mm i don't think so. I use to spray it on myself cause it smelled so good haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I use men AXE from time to time but I usually use the Women Axe it's pink of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, lots of girls where mens spray and stuff

1|0
    0|0
    • That's like saying, lots of guys smell sweet like a girl because lots guys wear women's spray and stuff.

• Every women I've met likes wearing mens spray. Maybe it's just where I live

• A girl smells like a guy, i think it is not good

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes