Does it matter if a girl wears AXE that's for guys?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather she didn't wear any perfume at all and after she exercised and was all sweaty would give me a long hug and wipe it all over me.

• What would you think if you were in a relationship with a guy, and he liked to have your sweat/natural scent all over him?

• Oh, that's nice to know then. I wasn't sure if girls would find that gross or something if I liked that.

• I think that if the girl knew you liked it she would be okay with it

Most Helpful Girl

• No. i wear it. And guys and girls always go "Oooh what boy have you been hugging on this morning?" Lol I love it 😍