Is there a way to reduce sweating?

My school shirts terrible so whenever I walk to school with my backpack on I get sweat stains on my shirt even if I use deodorant. Is there a way to reduce this or make it less noticeable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes doctors can give you medication for it if it is really bad, otherwise not really. Sweating is just the body's natural response to heat. The only way to stop sweating is to reduce the heat around you which unless you have the ability to control the weather is impossible.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I know, it is not possible. You can try to remain as hydrated as possible though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• try Under-armor, lycra and or spandex.
    Sweat evaporates faster, and the smell, though it may not smell Downy Fresh, you can get away with wearing it twice, without washing it.
    Thats all I wear when I go tot the gym or work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay hydrated, avoid caffeine, eat tomatoes, reduce the temperature of your showers, avoid alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.. Lots of things you can do.

0|1
    0|0
  • why is it embarrassing in the first place? everybody sweats.

0|2
    0|0
  • EWWW... girls aren't supposed to sweat

0|0
    1|1
  • Take a mud bath like a Elephant

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Stay hydrated. There are medications or you can get botox shots in your armpits. If you're overweight that contributees a lot to sweating, do possibly losing weight.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes