Is there a way to reduce sweating?

My school shirts terrible so whenever I walk to school with my backpack on I get sweat stains on my shirt even if I use deodorant. Is there a way to reduce this or make it less noticeable?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes doctors can give you medication for it if it is really bad, otherwise not really. Sweating is just the body's natural response to heat. The only way to stop sweating is to reduce the heat around you which unless you have the ability to control the weather is impossible.

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I know, it is not possible. You can try to remain as hydrated as possible though.