Girls, do you care what style underwear a guy wears?

Do you have any preferences? Or does it really not matter what a guy wears under his pants?Girls, do you care what style underwear a guy wears?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• god yes first time I took my last boyfriend home (he was 25) he was wearing grey baggy grandad y fronts normally It would be way to soon to try and encourage getting something more modern (and sexier ) but I had to go and buy him a new set since he didn't care what he wore as his mum buys him them (his mum was 65) !!!
    very off putting if I didn't like him as much as I did he would have kicked out of my bed to the sofa lol xxx

0|1
    0|0
    • That's just sad. Lol

You have to at least put a little bit of effort into wearing half decent undies

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Bennyboi!! You love them things dontcha? ;D Whatever is comfortable for them you know me. I've heard complaints of front wedgies. They all look good to me tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like briefs very much, I think boxers are super cute but it really doesn't make too much of a difference. He's the one thta's gotta wear them, not me.

0|1
    0|0
    • What if they're boxers that are like tights? They grasp your body, but they're soft material boxers

• It doesn't matter that much honestly, as long as it ain't women's underwear. Stay out of my panty drawer, damn it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like boxers the most, boxer briefs are okay, but the tighty whiteys.. just no

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as it's not briefs or a thong i am okay lol 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • I love boxer briefs bit seriously I think on the right body they all look hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually like boxers but it really doesn't matter as long as its clean

1|1
    0|0
  • prefer the really short ones.. which my boyfriend liked wearing those
    turn on

0|2
    0|0
  • I like when guys wear Calvin Klein

0|2
    0|0