What is wrong with my bra size?

Victoria Secret measured me at a 32DD. the band feels good, but throughout the course of the day, my boobs partially pop out of the cup at the center of my chest. so it looks funny through shirts. I obviously feel like my bra doesn't fit right. So i tried a 32DDD, which was better but it still happened. What is wrong? Do i need a bigger band or cup? Or do I need to completely get resized at a different place?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a 32 band, it stands to reason you're not a fatty.

Well guess what. You in the US? 90% of women in this country are. You know how many girls I've known who have to shop in juniors or even kids, just because they weigh within their ideal weight range according to the AMA?

Shit, I am a BIG guy, and I can get into most small sized shirts.

Welcome to the fatpocalypse.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get resized at a new place, I had the same issue where it didn't feel right and went to other stores and I got told a few different sizes, I asked the measurer to pick me out some styles such as a t-shirt bra, a sports bra, a strapless and a lacy bra so that I could try them on and feel 100% happy with the sizing and choices before I left the shop, so I'd suggest doing that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Any suggestions for other places?

• I'm in the UK so not really familiar with overseas stores unfortunately!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Did you try 34DD? Cause cup size only extends the depth, but not the whole volume (as I'm sure you might know). So a 34DD should have more volume than a 32DD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously I don't know too much about bras but I think you should try a different brand since you've already tried multiple sizes at VS

0|0
    0|0
  • you need a bigger cup

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are having issues, I would recommend getting sized elsewhere and find a size and style that's going to give you the fit and the support you need and be sexy stylish. VS may not accommodate everyone, no matter how well they appear.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• First of all fuck Victoria's Secret and their shitty measuring system.

This video will show you how to size yourself and be 100% correct 100% of the time. https://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you should try a different type of bra. I would try Soma or Adore me..

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for the suggestions! I feel like i need to go somewhere else but i also dont want to feel like i'm wearing old lady bras haha

• I know the struggle smh. It's difficult for us busty girls to find a good bra

• Thanks for the MHO!

• Could possibly be the style of bra you are buying, push up and low cut bras tend to do that. Try finding a bra with a thicker band and more surface coverage like so- encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • Try this, and then convert the UK size to US size.
    http ://findtheone. triumph. com/en_UK/bra-calculator#! step-1
    (It still says I'm Xper 1, I can't post links. @.@)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need a bigger cup size so try a 32E.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes