What is wrong with my bra size?

Victoria Secret measured me at a 32DD. the band feels good, but throughout the course of the day, my boobs partially pop out of the cup at the center of my chest. so it looks funny through shirts. I obviously feel like my bra doesn't fit right. So i tried a 32DDD, which was better but it still happened. What is wrong? Do i need a bigger band or cup? Or do I need to completely get resized at a different place?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a 32 band, it stands to reason you're not a fatty.

Well guess what. You in the US? 90% of women in this country are. You know how many girls I've known who have to shop in juniors or even kids, just because they weigh within their ideal weight range according to the AMA?

Shit, I am a BIG guy, and I can get into most small sized shirts.

Welcome to the fatpocalypse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get resized at a new place, I had the same issue where it didn't feel right and went to other stores and I got told a few different sizes, I asked the measurer to pick me out some styles such as a t-shirt bra, a sports bra, a strapless and a lacy bra so that I could try them on and feel 100% happy with the sizing and choices before I left the shop, so I'd suggest doing that.

• Any suggestions for other places?

• I'm in the UK so not really familiar with overseas stores unfortunately!