My hair feels thiner?

i have long natural blonde hair so I recently got it cut to around my shoulders length about 3 months ago but my hair feels thin than it used to, it used to feel really thick but now it feels thinner. I don't use any straight irons or blow dryers and I usually let my hair stay down cause where I live it's always nice. Could it just be that as you get older your hair naturally gets a little bit thinner than previously before, but when I wash my hair it feels so thick and like a cloud but then that day 5 & after it feels thin and crappy?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it genetic? Does your mother also has thin hair and father is bald? If it is then it's obvious. But still you can combat hair problems by some natural home remedies. It's simple.
    Try using onion juice on your head , keep it overnight and each off in the morning.
    Try using online oil and ginger juice mixture. Keep it overnight and wash off in the morning.
    Don't use harsh shampoos.
    I have a question Can you tell me a thing, is it better and beautiful to be all smooth shaved everywhere neck to toe rather than being very hairy man?

• My fathet has a whole head of hair and he's eldery and my mom has full head of hair, they got really good genes, thanks for those tips I'll try everything expect for the onions on my head. Lol umm the question at the end really through for a loop your saying one thing then you ramble on a stupid idiotic question by the way I'm a women, I'm not a man? And I'm not hairy at all I don't where you got that idea once again but your so wrong, Your ridiculously crazy at the end. Wow

• Yup LoL :))

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking an oral contraceptive it can also cause thinning of scalp hair. When I first started birth control I was afraid of that after reading the side effects. Although it causes body hair to grow which I find strange o. O