What's your style like?

What's your style like, and do you typically stick to it or do you change it up every so often?

1615

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt or leggings and a dress, since money is tight. However if I did get to choose what I wore, it'd probably be a little 70's/60's? I like flared/trumpet sleeves quite a lot, I like when the shirt has a lace up detail on the front, I like bold floral patterns like sunflowers, I like paisley print quite a lot, and I'd enjoy wearing the short dresses with my leggings. I seem to quite enjoy colour in my outfits and in my hair (as attested by the purple I currently have :P )