What's your style like?

What's your style like, and do you typically stick to it or do you change it up every so often?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt or leggings and a dress, since money is tight. However if I did get to choose what I wore, it'd probably be a little 70's/60's? I like flared/trumpet sleeves quite a lot, I like when the shirt has a lace up detail on the front, I like bold floral patterns like sunflowers, I like paisley print quite a lot, and I'd enjoy wearing the short dresses with my leggings. I seem to quite enjoy colour in my outfits and in my hair (as attested by the purple I currently have :P )

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Anything that fits me correctly at this point lol. It's hard to find clothes like that for me. I'm usually chilling at university in fitness type apparel. I've gotten a lot of my fitness apparel for free. If I go out then I want to look good and get my stuff tailored. If I'm going to a bar then I'll usually rock a fitted Henley with some nice denim + dress shoes or some nice looking hightops.

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is all over the place. But I dress up when I have to and when I want to look snazzy.

0|0
    0|0
  • when casual and more when its warmer i wear a lot of mountain bike stuff. other than that its mostly black like it always has been for me but kinda fits well with my taste for uk grime right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have style I just work and sleep and poop and eat, repeat! I wear cloths boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants repeat that our loud 8times fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a t-shirt (usually gray dri-fits)
    And I pretty much stick to it. Like I'm a ginger so I feel like I'm able to have a more bland sense of style without just blending in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of shorts and rock n roll shirts in the winter, and long pants, hoodies and jackets in the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a very broad term. But if you mean clothing, mostly classic.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of solid, bright colored shirts (usually polos and Tshirts). Colored undershirt underneath as a 2-tone fashion layer.

Loose pants, I have the basic colors for now but want to get some colored chinos to get into more colorful pants.

Shoes are usually a dark color; lower maintenance than white and light-colored shoes.

Hair is kept short (fade or small afro), not into maintaining hair at all so I keep it as low-maintenance as possible.

I like to wear chains (and soon to be rings) as my jewelry, as well as the occasional bracelet.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends your question is unclear style can be anything

0|0
    0|0
  • uh r sooo pretty 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • my style is pretty simple and old school

1|0
    0|0
  • "I woke up like this" but realistic

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a style I suppose.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• basically i have two main styles

1. classical feminine (white, beige, black, charcoal gray, various shades of pink, pastel mint, lavender)

i love fox fur in white or beige, tweed jackets and tight miniskirts or pencil skirts. i like peplum dresses. black or beige stiletto pumps. sheer black tights unless wearing opaque black overknee or stiletto boots.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2efcd7e0da.jpg

2. sweet lolita/hime/dolly (pink, white)
    i love kitten, rabbit and cupcake motifs in the most soft pastels ♡

userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/.../5398f682.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • My style is feminine I guess... I wear a lot of dresses and skirts and silky shirts. My favourite color to wear is beige and I also like black a lot. Still, sometimes I go for the jeans and top, because it's comfortable and casual and when I'm on a rush, I go for this style.😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably very girly. I wear a lot of dresses, skirts and heels almost daily.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dress rather plain; the only prints that I really have are 2 striped tops, and my trench coat has a plaid lining. Oh, and I like monochromatic looks. Really for me, it's all about fit, proportion and comfort.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...33bc5d2111.jpg
    dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/.../...cfb2017a4a.jpg

So basically, I'm boring. But I can move around, and I do my best to wear the clothes instead of them wearing me. Plus, I'm busy. No time for fuzzy jewelry or bells and whistles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a style. I wear sweatshirts and leggings in the winter, dresses and flats / wedges in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • normal? i don't have a particular style. just comfy clothes. but i tend to wear more dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is layers layers layers. I love keeping warm so this works perfectly for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • My clothing style is mostly preppy but it fluctuates a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work in a spa then come home and work with the horses. I'm constantly in jeans and t shirts. I just change from heels to boots to jogging shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is girly, lots of pink (preferably pastel), lace, and floral prints. In the summer I like to switch to Bohemian style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dresses and shorts but I would describe my style as a mix of punk, girly, and hipster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shift styles pretty often but I have good taste in general :P
    at least in my opinion hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bohemian stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sporty clothes

0|0
    0|0