How many clothes would you say you have?

I'm kinda curios what is normal because I was going through my closet and got rid of a lot of stuff but my closet is still full

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to go through your closet with a flamethrower. I will minimise your outfit selection in seconds :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not much, I give away my clothes all the time because I like making my own clothes and it's waay cheaper when you just buy the material
    I'm wearing a blue dress atm that costed me almost 8 dollars and I can still sew a pair of shorts with the remainder

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Ergh... maybe 12 shirts, 6-8 pants. Heavier for winter and lighter for summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of
    im glad

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too much for a guy 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have about 2 dozen socks, 1 dozen pieces of underwear, 1/2 dozen regular bras, 1/2 dozen specialty bras, 3 dozen outfits for cold weather, 1 dozen t-shirts for warm weather, 1/2 dozen dresses, 1/2 dozen pants for going out, 3 night gowns and 3 night panties and 1 pair of shoes that I wear. I also have 2-4 shoes for vacationing at a resort such as shoes for beaches etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I be honest I got twenty huge baskets of clothing I'm an total clothing hoarder I love having everything in every colour and pattern 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 10 outfits total.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes