What tattoos do you have? Can you show some pictures?

If you don't have any you could post pics of tattoos you would like to get, or tattoos that you find attractive even if you won't get any.
Updates:
I've heard that people are now getting freckles tattooed on their face:
www.thesun.co.uk/.../

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• this is similar to a design I'm getting..
    https://s29.postimg.org/k237ctirr/483297322.jpg
    Wanted something with foam 3 dimensional, dripping off side of forearm. Couldn't find a decent tattoo. I am pretty nervous about the design because I don't know that the realism can be pulled off and I've been hunting for years (and nervous about the cost too) for the right artist.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Unfortunately, I don't have any tattoos yet. I would like some in the future but I am absolutely terrified of needles (like I have to be held in place for injections because I freak out and then I have panic attacks and it's not a good time :P ), so I'm not sure if it'll ever happen. I have a few ideas though!

My mother has two paw prints on her wrist. Our oldest dog had to be put to sleep in December, he was nine years old and really the first dog that we owned where I was old enough for it to really make an impact on me. We got a print of his paw just before he died and my mother was planning on having it tattooed but has since gone off the idea. However, the idea has grown on me. I like the idea of having his specific paw print as a way to commemorate him and I like the idea of maybe getting it on my wrist so my mother and I could have similar tattoos. Hers are black though, I think I'd probably want mine in different colours, maybe in the bisexual pride colours just to sneak it in there :P

I also like the idea of having something to do with ancient history on there since I am an ancient history student and it's something that's always fascinated me. I love Dionysus so I always thought of getting something to honour him, maybe like a grape vine trailing down my arm and curling up over my shoulder. I could also get something in ancient Greek, maybe the oracle's 'know yourself' or the opening line from the Iliad ('Sing, O Muse') , or I've seen some really cool dotwork/pointilism tattoos of some amphorae which looked amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos so none for me. Idc if others do it but personally I find it ruins people's natural beauty

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't and won't be having any. Period.

0|1
    1|0
  • i'm thinking about getting one on my lower back :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have any

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• What the flying fuck is wrong with some people?

Anywho, I don't have tattoos but I wouldn't mind getting a '1995' on my back sometime in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • [IMG]https://i63. tinypic. com/28vulaf. png[/IMG]

Did this work?
    I just have the one. I want my other family crest on the other shoulder, but I'm going to wait a little to get it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really wanted any tattoos so I never got any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the Manadlorian symbol on my left sleeve and the emblem of the 2nd Parachute Infantry Battalion (my unit) on my right shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont have any

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes