Facial hair or no facial hair?

Facial hair or no facial hair?
Your opinion is appreciated

54

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll look the same without the facial hair, just a bit younger.

I wouldn't keep the separate mustache/beard combo; a shadow or stubble with more coverage (like connecting instead of seperate? I don't know facial hair terms) would look good, but I understand that hair grows differently on every guy and some can't do it. But if you can, I'd suggest the (full faced) stubble/shadow (but not super thick! Hipster beards aren't that great imo), if not, clean shaven.

But lucky you, you have a well-looking face and can pull off facial hair AND clean-shaven.

• Great answer! I wish I could get full coverage haha, one day. But for now I'm just trying to work with what I've got. I think the stache and goatee combo (no sideburns) with a bit of stubble looks alright. I feel a part of me is missing when I'm clean shaven, lool. Thanks for you're kind words by the way.

Most Helpful Guy