What kind of panties and color should I wear beneath this skirt?

What kind of panties and color should i wear beneath this skirt?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Black or blue but never white or any bright color unless you want everybody to see what you have between your thighs or you just want to show it off.

1|1
    0|0
    • Contrast color to skirt will give them easily see my panties. Right?

• Yes if you wear a pair of bright colored panties guys will see everything unless you want to show it off

Most Helpful Girl

• White, definitely. White makes you seem really innocent, so when a guy "accidentally" catches a glimpse of them, it turns him on even more.

1|3
    0|0
    • Wow I would really APPRECIATE the view !!

• @GaroLopezvi and my works has to sit across a lot of guys

• the original point of the white wedding dress, was supposed to be that she was still a virgin.. only virgins got to wear white dresses. now that idea has been tarnished

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• here comes the only logical and actual answer: i would say a seamless thong. something seamless. you don't want the lines to show through the material since it appears to be part spandex material.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. But thong has thin line. Should i more aware about upskirt?

• I would wear seamless shorts or spanx underneath to protect yourself from people who look upskirt as well as hide the thong line

• Thank you. Appreciate your advice!

• Thong is the safest choice. You don't want no panty line.

1|0
    0|0
    • and in case of upskirt?

• Show All
    • Less than a loose skirt I think

• Because i think tight skirt is ride up much when sitting and the hemline is stretch. It create a big hole. lol

• lacy gold G-string.

1|2
    0|0
  • normal?

1|0
    0|0
  • None

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything with no vpl. Skin color probably.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black, nude or white.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just how many more times are we going to see this skirt, or one very similar?

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha. It's my favorite one

• Hihi it's one of my favourites as !!! Especially coz a fantasy of mine is entertained somewhat !!

Recommended myTakes