What kind of panties and color should I wear beneath this skirt?

What kind of panties and color should i wear beneath this skirt?

918

Most Helpful Guy

• Black or blue but never white or any bright color unless you want everybody to see what you have between your thighs or you just want to show it off.

• Contrast color to skirt will give them easily see my panties. Right?

• Yes if you wear a pair of bright colored panties guys will see everything unless you want to show it off

Most Helpful Girl

• White, definitely. White makes you seem really innocent, so when a guy "accidentally" catches a glimpse of them, it turns him on even more.

• Wow I would really APPRECIATE the view !!

• @GaroLopezvi and my works has to sit across a lot of guys

• the original point of the white wedding dress, was supposed to be that she was still a virgin.. only virgins got to wear white dresses. now that idea has been tarnished