What's your "Perfect" boob size?

In your opinion what is the "perfect" boob size?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 32/34B
    32/34/36C

That range is what I'd consider "perfect". But basically it's always about proportion and perkiness.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 32/34 A

Smaller than what most would say, but I say this for myself because it looks good on me; times that I tried out a push-up, etc, they looked like too much for the rest of my body. Plus, they're convient and I can wear low tops more easily.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I like girls with boobs' that fit my hand or are a little smaller, so I would have to say that any girl with a b-cup, c-cup or a low d- cup is right size for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the size of the girl, her height, and her band size. Generally, I'd say anywhere between DDs up to H are perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they are firm, and Perky, their good.
    I'm not a big fan of Big Saggy Breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • D cups I'd say. Handfuls, fun to play with, kiss, lick and they can be tittyfucked :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy, firm and proportional but not saggy enough to hold a pencil.

0|0
    1|0
    • im pretty sure any girl with boobs can hold a pencil under her boob so have fun searching for a girl who defys gravity.

• Show All
    • @krg23krg oooh so you're saying you don't have boobs then 🤔 Ok. (Going by your logic)

• mine are not saggy. i can't say the size for privacy issues but im a C-D cup.

• I honestly don't give a shit about breast size. It all depends on the womans proportions in reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • any size boobs from an A cup all the way to let us say around a DD cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like any size boobs but as i am a boob man i like them big enough i can play with them

0|0
    0|0
  • A or B for me

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're proportional they're perfect ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too big not too smsll

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say because it depends on the overall body

0|0
    0|0
  • B cup, it is just right.

0|0
    0|0
  • God forbid if I ever developed boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • C or D cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • the handful rule applies

0|1
    0|0
  • whatever my S/O has
    that being said. B or C

0|0
    0|0
  • a handful

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably A, anything from AA-B is awesome, bigger is not a dealbreaker and i'd still find them a turn on, but I like tiny ones best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just big enough so that the radius is the same as if my hand was facing up (so an angle of 0°)
    And my fingers were curved to a 50° angle

0|0
    0|0
    • But then turn my hand 90°(so my palm is facing down)

I like sliding my hand under her bra when liying down

• this is kinda bad to say but I do really have a thing for boobs around DD in size. but if I like a girl I can easily overcome that and love her boobs even if there're small.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The sister sizes: 32D-34C and 30DD which is just a cup size above mine. I'm not super into the massive boob look and long cleavage line. Medium and also perky is the best 👌🏼

1|2
    1|0
  • Well mine are 34c, so Imma say that. 34c.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here we go again with this "old chestnut" lol

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing. If it looks proportionate, it's fine, if it doesn't, it's also fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's what rgb008 is going to say: mine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes