What are some high end lingerie brands? Like more expensive than Victoria's Secret?

luxury lingerie that is sexy. My husband needs some ideas to get me for Vakentines day.
Updates:
He's asked me to tell him expensive brands. He wants to splurge. He likes it when I wear expensive things.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My wife doesn't need designer lingere for me to want her.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thanks for not answering the question. I bet she wouldn't look good in it either. If my husband wants to see me in lingerie I gladly put it on. He wants to spend $100s just to take it off. I'm the physical manifestation of his hard work and that's why he likes to put nice things in this nice body. No he doesn't need it and neither do I but it's a nice experience for us both. If you want I can come show y'all how it's done. ;)

• Show All
    • @samhradh_leannan I judged no one merely making a statement of fact.

• it's ok to look good, but, is it really worth the money in something that'll come off really quickly

• Triumph! They have really flattering sets at premium prices! I love stuff from Triumph ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its victorias secret if im not wrong

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• la perla

0|0
    0|0
  • why does it have to be so expensive? he can get way better lingerie at Victoria secret that he could at other places. u don't need something that expensive

0|0
    2|0
    • I like Victoria's Secret for basics, but I actually think their fancier lingerie is badly made and not worth the price. The lace is itchy and everything is nylon or polyester. It looks great in the catalog, but in person, you can tell it's cheaply made. There's nothing wrong with it, but there is definitely nicer stuff out there.

• Show All
    • @LovelyDisquiet Yeah, the materials tend to be cheap. It might look okay, but it doesn't feel as nice to wear as something more expensive. For me, a big part of the appeal of lingerie is how it feels. Something that feels smooth and sensual against my skin- and also looks nice- makes me feel much sexier than something I'm wearing purely for show.

• @samhradh_leannan Agreed. That is half of it or more in my opinion.

Tbh, guys don't really need the lingerie... I buy it for myself mostly lol

• I would try shopping in a big city near you or around your town maybe.

There was a decent one near my house, and then when I went into Manhattan, I found a fantastic one (I know it's manhattan, but lingerie stores are everywhere, and it's nice to try before you buy if you can)

0|0
    0|0
  • La Perla is pure luxury. Agent Provocateur is very high end, and they have a vintage vibe that is extremely erotic. I love Honey Birdette too, they're not as expensive (yet really nice) and have bras with padding/cups, that are harder to find at AP.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like intimissimi but i do not know if they ship to the US. Also DKNY and CK has nice stuff if you look for then although they are not necessarily specializing in lingerie industry.

0|0
    0|0
  • La Perla if he can afford it. I think their least expensive bras are 350.00 - 400.00 range I've paid as much as 1,200.00 for a pair of their panties.

0|0
    1|0
  • You can get them custom made, or fur-lined underwear.
    Believe it or not, silk lingerie lined with trimmed ermine fur is an actual thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agent Provocateur, visited their store at Caesar's Palce in Vegas and was blown away! Love everything in there, (can order online).

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm i like Victoria Secret lingerie or Etam. Those two i would get from :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Suuuuuuuure he is.

1|0
    1|0
    • Good job answering the question. It's obvious on this post who has never been pampered and spoiled by their guy. Jealousy isn't cute.

• Considering how horrible you are towards other people and judging other people's wives, I can assure you that I am not jealous of you.

I have my fair share of designer lengerei FROM Honey Birdette an Australian designer by the way... you know us Australians have the best things. But i am not going to judge someone because they don't measure. Up.

• Ok. You're so cool.

• Carine Gilson, Agent Provacateur, Jean Yu

1|0
    0|0
  • agent provocateur

1|0
    0|0
  • Not more expensive but la senza also has good ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Agent provocateur and la perla are my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • La Perla is good

0|0
    0|0
  • La Vie en Rose has some pretty nice lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • agent provocateur is amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • dolci follie

0|0
    0|0
  • Calvin klein, thats all i can think of hahahaa

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes