• Against
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Update: thinking whether or not to get a small one. Nothing crazy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them so I'm for it. I don't really care about anyone else's opinion on that. Some people love them, some hate them. Some get them to try to be original, some people see them as the least original things ever. Trying to be original is not original. Forget about being original, just do what you want with your body. The most unique thing that you can be is yourself, despite what anyone else says or thinks.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care, but I will say this--poorly done tattoos are a turn off. So if you're going to do it, do it right and with someone reputable.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't have any tats and probably won't ever had one. However I think that they are cool and fine for others to have.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% for. Have one on my chest... not best place for a first but I plan on getting a lot more in the future when I have extra $$

1|0
    0|0
  • Love girls with tattoos, and I like big ones, sleeves, back pieces, chest pieces, oh jeez now I am excited.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm for it, for girls u should definitely get smaller ones in places that aren't clearly visible like on ur hips or ankles.

1|0
    0|0
  • My body is my canvas, they shall last as long as I and at the end I hope to have the good and bad times portrayed on my body

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see the point of them. But then I'm a cold, boring and old fashioned Englishman.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like people to be covered, but I like it when they have something small, like a deceased family member

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a tattoo but, I have nothing against others getting them

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are pretty cool. I like the smaller ones

1|0
    0|0
  • For tattoos, I'm a tattoo artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • against

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got five and want more

1|0
    0|0
  • For of course

1|0
    0|0
  • all for tatts

1|0
    0|0
  • I have got 10 and counting

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely like them on women.

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm completely against tattoos! They ruin your body as you get older! 😝

2|1
    1|0
  • I don't like them unless they're small.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes but at the same time it really depends on the tattoo itself , some are much nicer than others and certain locations better than others

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have a tat but honestly i don't really care for tattoos.. i just got one at 18 cause i could. eh not for them or against them really.. but to many tats can be a turn off depending on the person

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm against bad vocabulary.
    I'm also against autocorrect..

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't care for tattoos on ladies but to each his own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am against getting one myself but I don't care what others do with their bodies

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them

1|0
    0|0
  • For :)

1|0
    0|0
  • neutral

1|0
    0|0
  • I want one but I'm too scared to get it.

1|0
    0|0
  • For tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes