Would you rather be with a tall girl or a shorter one?

Obviously there's attractive women in both category's of height. But what's your preference do you like them shorter or taller? And why.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never gotten to date a girl taller than me, though I've wanted to several times when I saw a very pretty tall one.

I think probably I would settle on a slim girl who is close to my height (5'7) or slightly shorter (not too much shorter), as is the case with my wife.

There's a hug/dance test there for me. It's comfortable for me if a girl's figure feels nice to hold, is easy to hold tight (no giant breasts, e. g.), and we can dance cheek to cheek, so to speak, without either of us having to bend down.

1|0
    0|0
    • For that hug/dance test it feels most comfortable to me when the girl is around my height, slim (doesn't occupy more space than I do, more compact/lighter than me), and small-breasted.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Hey! Umm, my ex was taller than me. I didn't mind it. I mean she was only like 7cm taller. I did feel pretty awkward when she wore heels though πŸ˜‚ but no I don't really care. I just follow my heart. I'm not gonna deny something just because of someone's height. Don't know if that answers your question

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as she is shorter than me. Then again, she'd have to be pretty short to meet that standard since I'm pretty short myself. I'm 5'6, so she has to be 5'5 or shorter.

If I was 6'5, then I wouldn't mind dating a girl who was 6'4, but unfortunately I'm not 6'5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter because as creepy as it sounds, I like being a giant Teddy Bear.

3|0
    0|0
  • Both works for me I am dominant so it's easy to perform in bed.
    And I can also carry her in my arms or on shoulder in public!. .
    If she is tall then again I have a thing for long legs so I will love them too

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been habitually attracted all my life to short, slender women with smaller than average butts. Breast size has never mattered. The bigger breasts are fun to fuck with my cock. However, this is not even close to being a deal breaker.

Sexually I found there are two disadvantages to short women. My cock too often bottoms out inside them and I have to be careful not to hurt them when fucking them hard.

And for the short women who will deep throat my cock they have more of a problem with gagging. I love to cum in their throat as it feels amazing. However, if she is gagging because of it I pull out of her throat and am happy if she lets me cum in her mouth.

Ya, short chics are awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • short girls but not too short were I'd have to criss cross apple sauce to speak to them without them having a headache..

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. I kind of like short girls cuz they're so delicate but at least talk girls can keep up with me. As long as she's not talker than me. That'd be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short an tiny because I like dominating them more an there usually very submissive, fun, an very cute an pretty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I hear that a lot from he tall guys I know ahah ah :))))

• Show All
    • Oh the Mexican with the German an Italian got me. love those big feminine features in your face. i'm Italian an German also with Cherokee Indian an Irish too. sounds good. it's 5 am where I live so I best get my ass to bed lol sweet dreams.

• Aw you're so kind πŸ˜‚πŸ’– thank you hahaha and you're a good looking guyπŸ‘ŒπŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ Italian is my favorite hahah

• I am 5'10.

My both ex-gf's were/are 5'7 - 5'9

My point and answer is,
    Probably my height or near.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than me but taller than average. I'm 5'11 so like 5'9 is pretty ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • average length is good for me, not too short or too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • 5' 6" is probably good

2|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter which

0|0
    0|0
  • i can work with both

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference. I like them all, regardless.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a height preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller then average, cuz i like tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a short one

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter

0|0
    0|0
  • no preference really

0|0
    0|0
  • I love shorties, it's much cuter

0|0
    0|0
  • The taller the better 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry forgot the why, cause I'm tall. I don't want to hunch over when kissing. And making love would be less awkward.

• I heard a lot of tall guys if most like girls shorter I don't know why? But my really tall friend said he likes girls shorter cause they are cuter and he feels Ike he can dominate over her

• Lol I still feel like I can dominate a girl just fine in bed even if they're tall. But I workout a lot. I'm in a very white collar career field so it'd be nice to have an elegant looking piece of arm candy for work events. It does make a difference in the workplace on how your superiors treat you.

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes