Tall girls. What are your thoughts?

I'm kind of tall and I know everybody just loves these short girl + tall guy couples. Guys do you like - tall girls or short girls?
  • tall
    Vote A
  • short
    Vote B
  • something in the middle
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For all who are asking - my height is 5"8 or 1m 75cm

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them all... but since I'm 6'5" myself, being tall would be a plus

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don't have a height preference
    But i'm not so tall myself. I have learnt it's girls that usually hold the preference.
    I'm 5'8. If you are taller and we like each other. I don't care how taller you are. I don't feel degraded, bad or down. I'm who i am and i love the way i am and i know what i'm made of but i can't expect you hold the same ideologies toward a man shorter than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 5'11 u'd be fine, i like short and tall girls i don't have a preference, tall girls usually have nicer legs and u can be a bit rough with them in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all types of girls. I am more into short cause they are more in my style. Tall girls look like models in my eyes so they are just a dream for me. Also shorts are more cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5' 6"

I think tall guy short girl looks ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • How tall are you I am 5"11 I am good with her till 6"2

0|0
    0|0
  • If i love her, height doesn't matter. All these tall guy+short girl is just attraction, for a short period.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are 2-6 inches shorter than me
    FYI: if you are 1.75m , you are 5'9"

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with dating tall girls , I'm between 5'8"-5"10" myself in height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of prefer short girls, cuz they're so delicate, but it's really not a big deal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than average, shorter than me. Anywhere from like 5'6" to 5'9" and Im good.

0|0
    0|0
  • preferably tall but i find myself not judging the height

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls but height is not what I look for in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall , middle and short in that order , I like all ladies, even the lesbian sheilas.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're not more than like 5'8 or so which you said is your height then it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, I mean I'm 6'3" so I don't meet a lot of girls that are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls need bigger penises

0|2
    0|0
  • I like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are fine. May i ask how tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are hot as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i like tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girl😂😂 I'm 71cm

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tall girls have an aggressive sex appeal, while short girls are nice to hug because they out their head on your chest and I think it is very cute. Byy perspective you are something in between, so you will have good luci with men around my height ;)

• tall equals more legs to wrap around my head

0|0
    0|0
  • I like average to tall girls cuz i'm tall.

5'8" is more average to me than tall. 5'10" + is tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a short guy who likes tall girls, kind of the opposite of what you mentioned. You could date me, if we knew each other in real life

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I tried to make you feel better about your tallness but if your self-esteem is that bad then I can't help upi

• The taller the better 😍😘
    What's your height?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes