Do these dresses look the same?

Another girl that goes to my school says our dresses look the same, and wants me to change my dress even though there are no returns.
Do they look the same?
First one is her dress, second one is mine. Do these dresses look the same?Do these dresses look the same?Do these dresses look the same?Do these dresses look the same?
  • Similar, but not the same (you can still wear it)
    Vote A
  • They look practically identical (don't wear it)
    Vote B
  • They're different
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I tried explaining very politely that they're different and everyone I've asked have said they don't look "exactly the same" which is what she said they are... she's still telling me to change it. Very close to telling her to fuck off.
I think she assumes because she's at the top of the food chain that she can order me around, but no, if she doesn't like it she can change hers,

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't look the same, no. Different straps, different pattern, different opacity. The other girl should either change her own dress or stop moaning, imho.

3|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dresses aren't particularly similar, sure they could be put in the same category of style and glamour but I don't think you should change it, I think the pictures you've provided also makes them look more alike than they actually are because the model has the same build and hairstyle.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. It already looks fairly different on me as well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• They're different, the pattern, material, straps. Almost everything is different. And seriously? You girls are arguing about dress if it's similar or not? Damn shouldn't you girls be mature already?

1|0
    0|0
  • How are they the same? Yes both are black and have some sort of pattern, but that's it. If that's already too similar then you have to stop wearing dresses.

They have a few similarities but the same? Never ever

1|0
    0|0
    • If she thinks that they are too similar she can spend money on a new dress

• First of all they look similar but not equal.
    Secondly, it's so childish to worry about wearing the same... it's beautiful so it's beautiful on both of you :D

1|0
    0|0
  • The only difference are the shoulder straps on the dress's. But they are the same dress.

0|0
    3|1
    • They're clearly not...

• Show All
    • Okay now I understand the difference, I didn't see that before. Thank you for pointing that out. I was simply looking at the general shape of the dresses.

• The bottom one is more tailored so it's more bodycon.

• No they look different and not the same to me. Tell that girl she is wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're similar, but I like the second one better. Who is she, to order you around anyway? You should wear it just to defy her!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say you should be able to wear it, they have similarities, but not enough to say they're so identical

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean they have some simaler feature but not the same no. Fuck her your probably gonna wear it better

1|0
    0|0
  • They are similar but aren't exactly the same. Just tell her to fuck off

1|1
    0|0
  • If it bothers the other girl so much, she can take her dress back.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😁😁 ofcourse they are not same and 2nd 1 really a awsm 1 👍👍 it ll suit u sis

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh oh, I can see this really escalating into a gang war situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fuck her.

1|0
    0|0
  • B is cute 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • They are different I like first one

1|0
    0|0
  • Close enough

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Ahh you bought that dress? ♥️❤️💜 Swtttt

__

Doooood you just gotta go Plastic on her.
    "Oh my god... You're really gna wear that style with a halter top, aren't you.
    ... it's like with guys. You may *think* you like that dress -- but, you may be wrong."

ahahah

__

This song is just about perfect, for this little occasion:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkpT948yTGw

1|0
    0|0
  • they're different... wait you guys are wearing this to school or am i wrong? :/ :/

1|0
    0|0
  • They do look similar but you can see that there are differences. Yours looks a little more formal to me because of the difference in the back. I personally wouldn't worry about the similarities. If she wants to look totally different, then she can go buy another dress but there's no reason that you should :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. She's being extremely rude about it too and it's getting to me

• Even if it were the exact same dress, I wouldn't get a new one. If she has a problem with it she should be the one spending money on a new one.

1|0
    0|0
  • You better tell that girl to get off her high horse. You better own the shit out of that dress! Wear it!

2|0
    0|0
  • Why not tell the obnoxious bitch that if she's that unhappy, to go and change her own dress, I know I would.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bloody hell, exactly

• Show All
    • @Luci92 By the way sweetie your dress is absolutely gorgeous, so please just make sure you wear it. :)
      And just tell the bitch to F. O. (very unladylike language I know, but entirely necessary)

• Ahh thank you ♥️♥️ I'll tell her in "polite language"

• They look very similar, but even if it was the exact same dress if she has a problem with that then she can buy another one! Lol why should you have to change if you have no issue

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they aren't the same. I can at least name 10 things in which they differ. Just because those dresses are both black, long, and have a V neckline, it doesn't mean they are "identical". The dresses are similar and nothing more. That girl needs to get her eyes checked, lol 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • first they don't look the same and second there's no way i would return a $480 dress for an arrogant hoe

1|0
    0|0
  • Similar but not the same.. you better tell that girl bye lol you don't have to change dresses for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even if they were exactly the same, who is she to tell you what you can and can't wear

1|0
    0|0
  • they are similar, but no big deal
    if she cares so much, then she should change it

1|0
    0|0
  • They are different. With a lot of fashion there are similarities as its bas3d

1|0
    0|0
  • No way! Those two dresses are totally different. Don't listen to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it.

Tell her that if she has a problem with their similarity, she should change hers.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look similar, but not the same, tell her to fuck off!

1|0
    0|0
  • jesus so expensive... how can kids afford those things these days?

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely different. i would've told her to change her own damn dress since she so bothered by it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

2|0
    0|0
  • why don t the other girl change her dress lol

2|1
    0|0
  • No they are different!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I would tell her to just deal with it! Maybe she is jealous as you look better in your dress than she does in her's

• no they are a lot different

1|0
    0|0
  • Bhahaha... lol... no.
    Can't she see? 😆
    Please ignore that girl, and wear the dress if you want to. 👗
    Who knows, you may rock it better than her. 💃

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes