"You have such unique eyes, you should do something with them".. okay, but what do I do with them?

I have gotten that line since birth lol. And even though its always nice to hear of course, it gets a bit frustrating because I know I can't really use it to my advantage. Eye modelling? Is that even a thing lmao. What else could I do with it, really? I hope I don't come across full of myself. I'm really just trying to figure out how I can use them to my advantage. When you have something different about yourself, you can do a lot with it usually. In my case, I'm not so sure.

ps: I dont even know what color they are lol. Some people say its more green, others gray, but most say its a greenish-orange which it is most of the time.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• sure. u could contact modeling agencies and try to get into the makeup modeling business. They always have models showing off different eye makeup. If they have someone with already beautiful eyes then they won't have to use cgi to alter the model's eyes so much :D

Most Helpful Girl

• They're hazel.

Nothing... what CAN you do with your eyes? Makes no sense - that sentence...