Girls, how can you walk with high heels ?

the other day i tried wearing my mom's 2" heels at home and i broke my right ankle.
so i always wonder when i see girls walking with 3" or 4" high heels as they were walking with flat shoes!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A love of heels and lots of practice help a lot. Sorry about your ankle. In the future, make sure you try them on a carpeted surface, for added traction. Tiles or linoleum can be treacherous. Do you wear any other of your moms clothing?

0|0
    0|0
    • no i don't, clothing like what?

• Show All
    • Sounds like you had fun!

• yes! i even did something nasty with them LOL

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• You got to realize, females now a days have been wearing heels since there mom would start letting them wear them. I mean look at some little girl heels, like for 3 year olds. Even though the might be an inch or less, they are still heels. And as you get older, your heels get higher. Its really a gradual transition. You can tell when you see a girl who didn't grow wearing heels. They don't wear them practically at all, and some definitely go through what your going through.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes practice. No woman has ever just put on a pair of heels and been able to walk in them. And why were you wearing your moms heels! That isn't cool.

0|1
    0|0
    • i was just trying them, i wanted to know how that feels

• Show All
    • omg you are taking this so seriously lol

• Not at all.

• Just walk in low heels until it's second nature to you, then go up an inch and do the same thing again and so on.

1|0
    0|0
    • is it you on the picture? omg you're strong!

• I never really had to practice much my balance is just good I guess. I broke my ankle skateboarding once and now I can't wear tall heels for more than like an hour or two before it starts hurting really bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Our feet are softer than urs but personally I HATE heels ugh

0|1
    0|0
    • your feet are softer? how i didn't get this?

• Show All
    • there are some guys who care about feet... but having big toes doesn't mean you're feet are ugly ^_^

• which size your feet are?

• Hahaha why were you doing that? 😂 anyways, we are awesome, that's why 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Serves you right, you shouldn't have been wearing your mothers high heels in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Practise. Every girl who wears heels has fallen over at the start but the more you wear them the better you get.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes my ankle uncomfortable i really can't walk in heels..

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear 14cm heels and walk normally just bcs of practice

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts like hell and girls broke their anckles too

0|0
    0|0
    • wow i didn't know that.. so even some girls aren't better than me walking in high heels:D

• Of course they are exsist for torturing lol

• We practice !!! And I want TK know what your mom said when you told her you were wearing her heels?

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't tell her^^

• Show All
    • hey mommy are you angry?

• moommyyyyy!!! 😢😢😭😭😭

• I'm "top heavy" and clumsy so I wipe out every time :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice is the key

0|1
    0|0
  • Not well for me hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • One word, practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Years of practice lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you get used to it after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice and talent

0|0
    0|0
  • practice makes perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay for short periods. .

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice or natural talent. I instinctively knew how to walk in heels correctly, so I never thought about it that much but I have a friend who was really bad at it. She went to a "cat walk training" class and now walks just as good.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes