Also what Asian skin care products do you use and what would you rate it?
- I have tried some and hated them ( I am not asian)
- I have tried Asian products and love them I spend more than $30/yr (I am not Asian)
- I have tried them I spend less than $30/yr (I am Asian)
- I use Asian products I spend more than $50/yr (I am Asian)
- Other (explain in the comments)
Most Helpful Guy
I've used some, but I prefer natural remedies and such.
Most Helpful Girl
Voted D. I spend so much more than that a year.
Some of those products on the list aren't Korean though. X)
The Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is more of a gimmick than anything. You'll get much better results with Innisfree's volcanic pore clay mask. Also, the Tony Moly Panda eye stick is practically useless, although I don't know any other alternative to it. Their I'm Real sheet masks aren't that great either. Their Pureness 100 line, Innisfree's It's Real Squeeze, and the Saems' Natural line are way better sheet masks at a similar price point. The Face Shop's Rice Water cleansing oil is actually quite good for the price though.
It all depends on your skin condition and concerns, but if you wanna try snail, Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin essence would be a great start. Just make sure you're not allergic to snail. X)