Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?

Do you like men who wear sleeveless, half sleeves or full sleeves?
  • Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?Sleeveless
    Vote A
  • Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?Half Sleeves
    Vote B
  • Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?Full Sleeves
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I forgot to mention, why do you like it?
There seems to be a lot of love for men who wear full sleeves but fold it to 3/4 sleeves. Sorry I didn't include that. I do that sometimes but it still didn't occur to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like 3/4 sleeves and full sleeves... it looks cute to me and the guy looks cozy? I don't know if that makes sense, but I like it. No sleeves, to me, makes him look kind of like a jerk because a lot of guys who are like that wear that sort of thing.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I like the Options B and C. Oh you know they have 3/4 sleeves
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c5f2e37b3e.jpg
    I like them too. I'm not exactly sure why I like them. I think it just looks awesome on guys

1|1
    0|0
  • I vote for full sleeve. The guy always seems so neat and smart with it. I love it very much.

Another one not in your option is guy who wear long sleeve and make it to 3/4 sleeve. Very sexy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sleeveless looks kinda silly to me. Half sleeves and full sleeves are both good, I think I prefer full sleeves.

1|1
    0|0
  • Long sleeved shirts definitely

1|1
    0|0
  • i like lon sleeves

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes