Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?

Do you like men who wear sleeveless, half sleeves or full sleeves?
  • Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?Sleeveless
  • Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?Half Sleeves
  • Girls, Sleeveless Vs Half Sleeves Vs Full Sleeves, what looks better?Full Sleeves
    Vote C
I forgot to mention, why do you like it?
There seems to be a lot of love for men who wear full sleeves but fold it to 3/4 sleeves. Sorry I didn't include that. I do that sometimes but it still didn't occur to me.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like 3/4 sleeves and full sleeves... it looks cute to me and the guy looks cozy? I don't know if that makes sense, but I like it. No sleeves, to me, makes him look kind of like a jerk because a lot of guys who are like that wear that sort of thing.