Should girls where spanx/slimming body wear?

You know that tight underwear that makes women look like they dont have any ripples or rolls. Do you think girls should wear them? Should girls where spanx/slimming body wear??
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe with certain outfits
    Vote C

36

Most Helpful Guy

• They should only wear that if they like being liars. If I found out a girl I was dating wore that, I would leave her for being dishonest with me.

• wait really?

• would you agree its on par with a girl wearing too much make up?

• It's not really the same as with make up, because her wearing make up is obvious unless she has a special effects Hollywood make up kit.
      It would be the same as the lame shirts I've seen a couple guys wear that has padding under the sleeves to make it look like they have more muscle. Or if they stuff their groin area of clothing if people actually do that outside of movies.

At Aduxx: It takes me a very long time to actually fall in love with someone, and I would have known if she wore stuff like that long before then. But if she is deceptive about stuff with me I would end it. My ex wife lied to me lots of times, and the dishonesty was the primary reason (about 50% of the reason) why I divorced her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it only with certain clothes.