Who do you think is the more physically attractive sex; Masculine looking men or feminine looking women?

As a straight man I'll say that women are absolutely gorgeous because that's who I'm attracted to. I can't tell if men are attractive because I'm a straight man. However a lot of straight women say that masculine looking men are more attractive than women because that's who they are attracted to. I did some polls before that showed that most females like masculine men more than feminine/androgynous men. Also, a lot of women have said that men are the more attractive gender because men don't use cosmetics and tend to have stronger bodies. By the way, I'm referring to looks.
  • Masculine looking men
    Vote A
  • Feminine looking women
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine men are the best looking creatures ever :)

2|1
    0|0
    • I heard that women get scared if your overly ripped

• @Nightshades why does ripped have to = masculine?
      Masculine is defined jawline, strong or larger upper body, broad shoulders, facial hair. Not the body fat percentage.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're both equally attractive to me.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I can find a woman beautiful or even sexy and hot , but not in a sexual way , just visually , but I find masculinity is more phyiscially attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're going to keep making polls like this, just bare in mind that some of the women voting for "females" or "women" could be bisexual or lesbians and vice versa for men, which could skew the results.

0|2
    0|0
  • Personally, I find masculine men more attractive, but I think in both cases, generally, *both* feminine looking women and masculine looking men win in terms of the majority finding them attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls may be pretty, but I am attracted to masculine men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men for me :) Though I find some women very beautiful but that's because I am bicurious but strictly hetero romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both can look good really, if a woman has a good body okay if a man has a nice body cool lol this wouldn't happen to be an old question would it

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not a old question but the reason why I asked this is because I've noticed how other guys think there are no straight women. So I want to help them understand that there are straight women.

• I can appreciate both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like handsome men

1|1
    0|0
  • Masculine looking men because I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer to look at a beautiful woman any day and I'm straight so...

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you explain? Do you think men are uglier than women?

• Show All
    • Well ur obviously not that attracted to men if you would rather look at other women then attractive men

• If you feel like attractive girls are more aesthetically pleasing than guys...
      Then how did know you are straight? LOL

What Guys Said 14

• Today's western culture glorifies homosexuality and gender disorders. It's not healthy for society.

I don't quite understand this question. What are you trying to have answered, because you answered yourself in the description. Straight men and women will find opposite sex most attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't think people today really even know what androgynous looks like.
    That being said, I think they might look at man vs woman, then Butch vs feminine, and I thinks it is because of lack of knowledge or culture, or a combination of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • men are the better looking gender, dont need makeup, or time in the bathroom to look good whereas a naturally beautiful girl is the winner for me but its rare to find a girl who is hot naturally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Straight men are generally not attracted to good looking fit guys. The same cannot be said about straight women and good looking women. that should answer your question

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine looking women. Bonus if she's toned. Le rawr rowr.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, obviously.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love feminine women and I'm a straight guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminine women my dude. 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • i think female

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that the question is flawed. It is kinda like asking what is better: speedboats or sports cars? They are both awesome in their own right but I happen to prefer the one that gets wet 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • I always thought that it was women because they are used in art work more than men but of course women don't tend to age very gracefully like men

0|0
    0|0
    • Men use to be the ones that were featured in art.

• Show All
    • That's true but occasionally men do the same kind of advertising but they are rare since it's not socially acceptable. Although they are starting to advertise men more, little by little which indicates that social norms are changing.

• Yeah I have noticed that too

• Well you never see men posiing for car advertising or calendars. even straight girls like checking each other out. Girls win here

0|0
    0|0
    • There are men that do but since it's not socially acceptable it's not common.

• Us men stay attractive without accessories, but the women need certain clothing, etc to keep looking sexy.

0|5
    0|0

Recommended myTakes