Who do you think is the more physically attractive sex; Masculine looking men or feminine looking women?

As a straight man I'll say that women are absolutely gorgeous because that's who I'm attracted to. I can't tell if men are attractive because I'm a straight man. However a lot of straight women say that masculine looking men are more attractive than women because that's who they are attracted to. I did some polls before that showed that most females like masculine men more than feminine/androgynous men. Also, a lot of women have said that men are the more attractive gender because men don't use cosmetics and tend to have stronger bodies. By the way, I'm referring to looks.
  • Masculine looking men
  • Feminine looking women

1115

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine men are the best looking creatures ever :)

• I heard that women get scared if your overly ripped

• @Nightshades why does ripped have to = masculine?
      Masculine is defined jawline, strong or larger upper body, broad shoulders, facial hair. Not the body fat percentage.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're both equally attractive to me.