Is this an appropriate dress for a semi formal?

I was going to wear this exact dress with my hair curled and a pair of metallic heels the same height as in the picture. Is this too much for a semi formal?Is this an appropriate dress for a semi formal?

• yes it is appropriate
    Vote A
  • no it is not appropriate
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Emphasis on the word semi, but yeah it's fine. Wear a necklace if you want to elevate the look above the rest of the girls there (borrow mother's if you don't have one).

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I wasn't sure if it was overboard, but it doesn't really fall under the category of full formal bc its a very light dress. I actually have this necklace with a music note this guy gave me for Christmas and it suits the dress really well so Ill wear that maybe 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• Appropriate. What about the shoes? They're sooo cute!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• what do you mean semi formal? is it an event, small gathering, ECT? it really depends

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great! And I know you would look good in it 😉 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • unless u go to like a school with a strict dress code u should be fine

0|0
    0|0
    • I wore a dress similar to this last year (high low strapless dress) but in a different color and it wasn't sparkly at the top and they were fine with it. Im just unsure if its too dressy for the occasion maybe

• Show All
    • ya u should be fine then

• Haha okay thank you!

• That should do fine! Have a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not at all. It's absolutely perfect and awesome dress.. don't even worry about it in this regard. :)
    It's beautiful dress. Hey, is it inappropriate and vulgar when guy has lots of chest hair and it peeps out of the top shirt button?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you 😊 Im glad I bought it haha
      and I wouldn't say its vulgar or inappropriate, Id just ignore it. That stuff happens

• Show All
    • Do you prefer clean legs as well?

• Well most guys have hairy legs so I can't really do anything about that haha

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes