Is this an appropriate dress for a semi formal?

I was going to wear this exact dress with my hair curled and a pair of metallic heels the same height as in the picture. Is this too much for a semi formal?Is this an appropriate dress for a semi formal?

• yes it is appropriate
  • no it is not appropriate
  • other
    Vote C

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Emphasis on the word semi, but yeah it's fine. Wear a necklace if you want to elevate the look above the rest of the girls there (borrow mother's if you don't have one).

• Yea I wasn't sure if it was overboard, but it doesn't really fall under the category of full formal bc its a very light dress. I actually have this necklace with a music note this guy gave me for Christmas and it suits the dress really well so Ill wear that maybe 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• Appropriate. What about the shoes? They're sooo cute!