How Do You Feel About Spray Tans?

Personally I think they make you look like an Oompah Loompah, but they're much healthier than tanning beds. I've never had one and never will because I'm happy with my complexion

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Prefer natural. It's about balance when getting a fake one

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why it acceptable for people to fake tan but it's looked down upon for people to lighten their skin. I understand the latter is more harmful and poses more health problems. But both are to change skin complexion. I don't see the need to do that tbh.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's exactly my view on it. I don't get the point of dying your hair either. You should be happy with what you naturally have because it makes you unique and there's always someone who wants what you have

• Exactly, I think some people change because of the pressure to meet the beauty norms that surround them. Whether it be in the area they live or what see in the media.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Strangely, the image of a certain president pops up into my mind, every time I hear about spray tans...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're an Oompah Loompah

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• i fake tan. I feel like everyone should be able to do what they want appernece wise without people judging. As you can tell from my pictures I do not look like an orange midget with green hair. I think fair skin is gorgeous but I prefer fake tanning because it covers up the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.

1|0
    0|0
    • Tanning in moderation can look good. But I thought tanning made your cellulite and stretch marks worse. My scars and stretch marks stay pale if I get a little bit of tan. Is that different between natural and spray tanning?

• I will agree with you that they're probably a lot safer than UV tanning. I wouldn't do either, as I don't really need to look like I've been out in the sun if I haven't been.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes