How Do You Feel About Spray Tans?

Personally I think they make you look like an Oompah Loompah, but they're much healthier than tanning beds. I've never had one and never will because I'm happy with my complexion

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Prefer natural. It's about balance when getting a fake one

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why it acceptable for people to fake tan but it's looked down upon for people to lighten their skin. I understand the latter is more harmful and poses more health problems. But both are to change skin complexion. I don't see the need to do that tbh.

• That's exactly my view on it. I don't get the point of dying your hair either. You should be happy with what you naturally have because it makes you unique and there's always someone who wants what you have

• Exactly, I think some people change because of the pressure to meet the beauty norms that surround them. Whether it be in the area they live or what see in the media.