Peoples honest opinion on a beard like this and face format?

There's so many mixed feeling about people with beards all over the world. what do you think?Peoples honest opinion on a beard like this and face format??
  • Keep it.
  • ew shave it.
  • it doesn't matter it your beard
    Vote C
  • Unsure how i feel about beards
    Vote D

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks fine and it looks good on you. For most guys beards don't look good on them. So I say keep it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very fashionable now to have a full beard like that, here in the US. I don't go for it because mine would be full of grey.. but a lot of my age-mates actually like that. They think it makes them look rugged.