Who could I cosplay as?

I'll be going to a few cons this year and I know for a fact I'll be cosplaying. I'm having a problem, though. I don't wanna cosplay and not look anything like the character and I've been having trouble finding characters I could pull off ):

Note: I do have a slightly curvy body and doing characters with boy like bodies isn't really an option. I'm open to any video game character, anime/ tv show characters and movie characters. I'll also include a picture so you can see.Who could I cosplay as?(due to my odd shaped nose, contouring doesn't do much and it'll just look longer so before anyone says I can do whatever with the power of makeup... I can't. Unless I get plastic surgery or somethin.)

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I mean, you could cosplay as anything really. Just choose a favorite character from a show or game that means something to you. A character that you think would be fun to walk a day in their shoes. Even guy characters are possible. Also, you could cosplay as what you think would be popular this year. I've tried that before, but it didn't feel as worth it than when I go with a character I love.

But just to give you some ideas: I see Cinder from RWBY looking good for you. vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    You could do an Overwatch character too since that's pretty popular right now.

And if you have any cosplay questions, feel free to send me a message. I'm already getting hype for the cons coming up this year.

1|0
    0|0
    • I most likely will since I'm just a beginner and I need all the help I can get haha, but I do like Cinder so I'll most likely do her.

• wow you look beautiful. In my opinion wonder woman would be great for you;)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you and since I've got Wonder Woman and Harley a lot I'll probably do them (:

• You're welcome:) in my opinion wonder woman is the best for you. Trust me, you will be the most beautiful girl in wonder woman costume at that party and other girls will be jealous of you. They will envy you too much and all guys will love you at the cosplay. They can even fight for dancing with you :)

• I like your Puddin choker
    Thats all i have to say lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Wonder women, cat women, poisen ivy, Harley quinn. etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Try Harley Quin, or Pris from the movie Bladerunner. Also a zombie wonder women

1|0
    0|0
  • u can go with touka from Tokyo ghoul
    or Mikasa from aot

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're worrying about looking like the character you're cosplaying then choose anything that includes a masked face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose looks fine... Chill

0|1
    0|0
    • I know I was just saying I can't change it much; people on yahoo were saying I can, but really I can't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• The thing is you don't need to 😊
      It's a good-looking nose :P

• hinata from naruto

1|1
    0|0
  • Harley quinn, maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • as a gamer. I love tomb raider haha

1|0
    0|0
  • A playstation one character baha.