Help! What the hell do I wear?

I've been invited to one of my boyfriends distance relitives 80th birthday but I have no idea what to wear. I don't know where it is or what it is (yes, I have asked but neither my boyfriend or his sister know either :/) so I'm pretty confused. I don't want to be all dressed up in heels if everyone's in jeans?

Any ideas?

I'm normally a jeans and Tshirt kind of girl if that makes any difference

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask his sister what she'll wear and dress similarly.

Even if you're not dressed for the occasion at least you won't be the only one lol

• I already have and she doesn't know either :/ she's said she'll keep me posted if she finds anything else out though :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wear a sleeved maxi dress or knee length dress and take two pairs of shoes - a flat pair of sandles and a pair of short heels. It can be dressed up or down based on accessories and will still fit in with jeans if that's where you end up

• That's a good idea, I might try the shoes/accessories thing :)