MAKE - UP VS. NATURAL ? What do you girls like? And what do you MEN prefer?

MAKE - UP VS. NATURAL  ? What do you girls like ? And what do you MEN prefer ?
Usually men want women to be all natural, but most of us women just LOVE putting things on our faces so you guys might like us more... according to me it depends on HOW MUCH MAKE UP a woman puts.

Too much is always a turn off in every aspect, so what's in between?

• NATURAL
  • MAKEUP
  • OTHER
    Vote C

2423

Most Helpful Guy

• Men say natural, and many also actually means it.. But what most actually refer to when they say that they prefer natural, is that if you're going to use makeup, make it look natural. Nothing worse than a caked face. :3

Most Helpful Girl

• Both, depending on the occasion. But natural for every day.

• It is great to see girls who supports natural beauty like you. I hope your number will increase :)

• Thank you for the mho! =)