MAKE - UP VS. NATURAL ? What do you girls like? And what do you MEN prefer?

MAKE - UP VS. NATURAL  ? What do you girls like ? And what do you MEN prefer ?
Usually men want women to be all natural, but most of us women just LOVE putting things on our faces so you guys might like us more... according to me it depends on HOW MUCH MAKE UP a woman puts.

Too much is always a turn off in every aspect, so what's in between?

• NATURAL
    Vote A
  • MAKEUP
    Vote B
  • OTHER
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men say natural, and many also actually means it.. But what most actually refer to when they say that they prefer natural, is that if you're going to use makeup, make it look natural. Nothing worse than a caked face. :3

5|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both, depending on the occasion. But natural for every day.

1|1
    0|0
    • It is great to see girls who supports natural beauty like you. I hope your number will increase :)

• Thank you for the mho! =)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• If she has natural beauty, by all means go natural. But if you need some makeup to enhance yourself, then wear some makeup to get extra cute look.

I honestly like when girl wear eyeliner and lipstick/gloss

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's true men dislike make up, they dislike the idea they are being lied to. From what I seen most women -even attractive ones look kind of pale/pasty face without make up so it is a bit of a shock. I still think they are attractive, I just think a little bit of make up (not heaps) can go a long way to add a little spice/variety.

1|0
    0|0
  • prefer natural. if using makeup i'd prefer it is lightly used rather than caked on. used to accentuate certain features rather than mask or alter features

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty is better, and only enhanced with a little make up. If someone NEEDS make up to look good, and there are plenty of celebrities that do, that is not hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. It depends on the girl. Some girls NEED make up to look good, but I agree that TOO MUCH make up is a HUGE turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like natural better, but putting on some here and there is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously Natural but cycle of life shows girls fall in love by what they hear, men fall in love by what they hear that's why most of girls put makeup & most of men ahmm!! ahmm!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Us MEN prefer, well at least I like a little makeup, but you don't need it to look good

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty. If men don't need make up then women shouldn't either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman to feel sexy and beautiful so if that takes putting on makeup then I'm all for it

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer little makeup so I can tell how beautiful she is naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love natural beauty and i hate women who wear make up too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty > makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Little bit makeup and tidy hair are always good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Light makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • i always prefer Natural

1|0
    0|0
  • natural pure and simple

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all natural make up and lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • How on earth can anyone shun natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• most guys would say natural but would still run after those having makeup on

8|0
    0|1
  • I personally prefer no make up or light and natural looking makeup. I feel like using heavy makeup as an everyday use is too much and just doesn't look nice. Maybe at a wedding or something its fine.

I think men prefer very light makeup or probs also no make up. I dont think theyd want to see a bunch of product on your face.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the natural look on myself personally. I dont have the patience to put on makeup every morning. I do see females who wear makeup and it looks nice on them. You have some females who enjoy makeup and others dont. I notice that a lot of men say that they dont like makeup on females, and that some is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just go natural on a casual day. Instead of using makeup, I just try to keep my skin healthy so that I don't need makeup. However, on special events, I try to splash a little on :P just for that extra wow factor

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not against make up, but I don't use it simply because if I put the little of it I don't look better so why waste the time on it. Also, I'm horrible at doing it I believe. There are men who actually don't pay any attention to a make up. Once I've been told that I looked even more beautiful with make up after a meet up- I wore none of it that day, as any day of our meeting with this guy, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys constantly say they don't even like make up so why do we wear it anyways? I stopped wearing make up a long time ago cause I got to lazy to even put it on or take it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only go full face on a night out because men typically go for that at a club, but on a date I try to keep it to the bare minimum. Clubbing I do a lot of work on my eye makeup, for a date I just make sure my lips look plumped and kissable ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the way I look naturally. I never wore anything on my face before I was 21. Now I wear a little bit of makeup because I like how it looks. I don't wear a lot (under-eye concealer and mascara as an everyday look, add eyeliner when I'm feeling myself, and eye shadow + lipstick for special occasions) but I love how what I do wear doesn't hide anything and I still look like I have skin, but it enhances what I already have. Some people can't even tell when I have on makeup, which is a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men say they prefer women natural but when they actually see a hot girl theyre use to seeing without any make up they're like ew wtf

2|0
    0|0
  • I've said it before: most men of G@G will say "100% natural baby!", but in truth I think that's a bit of bologna. When they think of natural beauty they don't think of us in sweats, messy ass buns, dark-ass under eye circles and hoodies.

They think of girls like this:
    img01.ibnlive.in/.../skin.jpg|
    (Guaranteed she's wearing makeup)

Now there are men who don't like makeup at all, but in my experience men like natural/minimal makeup the best. Of course they still appreciate your natural appearance, but almost every guy likes a girl who takes care of herself, i. e. a little mascara, a little fluff of the hair, etc.

That's just my experience though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only use eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. Nothing on my skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup although I wear it occasionally lately. But if I had the time I would wear it everyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up unless it's a special occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup. Sry not sry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think natural makeup is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • light make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer being natural