My boyfriends hair cut looks really bad?

So he's just got his hair cut and it's one of those ones where there's loads of hair on the top but shaved around the sides and he's got it shaved and his sides are practically bald!!! It looks really weird , also it kinda makes him look a bit ugly... But he's proper fit really, what should I do?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• If he makes you sexually disinterested then the only course of action is to break up.

Or just tell him you don't like it, although it's like a month or two for that to grow back and he won't like the fact you don't like it so eh

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love the guy, you'll deal with his temporary shitty haircut and love the fuck out of him anyways.