Do you have any jewelry that you always wear? Do you take it off at night?

Like a personal piece of jewelry or just your normal jewelry that you wear?
I always wear my Christian pendant and I take it off before bed. Since it is plastic I sometimes wear it in the shower.

• Yes I wear something regularly
  • No I just wear something occasionally
  • I leave my favorite piece on all the time
    Vote C
  • I take it off before bed
    Vote D
  • I only take it off in the shower
    Vote E

196

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear a watch, and this ctr ring I have. I play a lot of sports, so duh I have to take everything off then, but I constantly have those. I used to wear stud earrings all the time too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear my christian cross all the time, even in bed or shower. Never took it off for 3 years I guess (last time I took it off was because of surgery)

• Awesome man. Is the necklace metal or cloth? What kind of cross is it?

• Cool and thanks ☺

• No problem, sry for late answer I did forget your message