Do you have any jewelry that you always wear? Do you take it off at night?

Like a personal piece of jewelry or just your normal jewelry that you wear?
I always wear my Christian pendant and I take it off before bed. Since it is plastic I sometimes wear it in the shower.
Do you have any jewelry that you always wear? Do you take it off at night?

• Yes I wear something regularly
    Vote A
  • No I just wear something occasionally
    Vote B
  • I leave my favorite piece on all the time
    Vote C
  • I take it off before bed
    Vote D
  • I only take it off in the shower
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear a watch, and this ctr ring I have. I play a lot of sports, so duh I have to take everything off then, but I constantly have those. I used to wear stud earrings all the time too.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear my christian cross all the time, even in bed or shower. Never took it off for 3 years I guess (last time I took it off was because of surgery)

0|1
    0|0
    • Awesome man. Is the necklace metal or cloth? What kind of cross is it?

• Show All
    • Cool and thanks ☺

• No problem, sry for late answer I did forget your message

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I have 6 rings that I always wear all the time. I always have a nose ring in and my earrings except for the bottom holes. I put those in as soon as I get dressed because they are big. I love jewelry and wear a lot of it all the time.

0|1
    0|0
    • With 6 rings how many earrings do you have? Also how do you divide up the 6 rings between your 10 fingers?

• Show All
    • Well I mean they are a set, but it's not like a sleeve and they aren't fused. But yeah it could be thought of as one

• I very rarely take any of my daily pieces off, just to swap for an occasion piece or to get them cleaned.

My daily ones are my wedding rings, a pandora stack, my Apple Watch, Swarovski drop earrings and an owl pendant. They all (except the watch) have sentimental meaning so I don't like to take them off 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wear my necklace and never take it off. I always wear my watch too and sometimes I take it off in the shower but not always as I tend to forget.

0|1
    0|0
    • Any special reason that you always wear your neckless? Yay someone else who actually wears a watch. Instead of just looking at third phones.

• Show All
    • O I know. What religious reasons do you wear it? I tried doing that with my phone but my phone is always in my locker or backpack.

• Ah see I always keep mine in the back pocket of my jeans or my coat pocket. Lol. Now I'm thinking of it it's actually a mixture of personal and religious reasons. I feel that my heritage and lineage is present and closer to me. It represents many other things too including the relatives I never got the chance to meet and my friends of the same religion who emigrated and are in the military. Typically when I'm thinking about something, I subconsciously play with it whilst thinking about what I should do.

• I wear my earrings and my 2 rings daily but always take them off when I shower/before bed/sometimes at work.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why only 2 rings?

• Show All
    • It's annoying but I understand why and also it makes sense cos I don't want to spend loads of time taking it on or off everytime I need to, which is frequently or loose my valuables! I would like to wear my rings with stones in but I can't!

• That is probably a good thing. I have heard a few ladies losing the stones from the setting at my work.

• Pearl earrings. I take them out to clean my ears when I shower. I put them back in and wear them all other times

0|1
    0|0
  • My engagement ring, I only take it off to shower/bath

0|2
    0|0
    • That is romantic to always be wearing it. I'm guessing that you also take it off to cook, especially meat loaf.

• I don't take it off to cook, my fiancé does most of the cooking tbf lol. Also I've never had or made meat loaf, is it nice?

• It is delirious and it is fun to squish it by hand to mix in all the spices.

• Yeah I wear my necklace that my man got me everyday. 🌸

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot. My two gold chain, my earring, my bracelets and my rings

0|1
    0|0
    • Any reason that you always wear all of that? Do you just like wearing it all?

• Show All
    • That is sweet that you wear what your family has given you. That is a great way to remember your grandfather. How long did it take for you to grow into your chains?

When I wear them i feel like they protect me and that they're always with me.
      I think I was 4, I don't really know when I look at my kids pictures I always wear it.

• i always wear my high school graduation ring on my right and my monogram ring on my left

0|1
    0|0
    • Sweet I wish that I had gotten into the habbit of wearing my grad ring.

• I just have my earrings in all the time and then a ring

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wear stainless steel pendant and I never take it off. This Stainless Steel Pendant from Zuobisi jewelry is the best item that will steal my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ring that my grandparents bought me for my high school graduation in 2009. since i got the ring I don't usually take It off. this ring means a lot to me. I have lost my grandpa to cancer about a year later. I was so close to him :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My ankle bracket, I wear it often. I do take it off at night

0|1
    0|0
  • I really only wear my wedding rings and a watch. I do wear earrings but not everyday and not the same ones all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have

0|1
    0|0
  • Cartilage earrings

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of ratings are those?

• Show All
    • O ok I got it. I thought you ment the inner part of the ear. You meant the outer upper part.

• Earings i never take them off. Some like bracelet and necklace only use it at some places

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of ratings?

• Show All
    • Well there are different kinds and different settings. On this question several different ones have been described.

• I think it's white gold.. i'm not sure though.. my dad bought it for me and i wear it sonce primary 5 till now

• I have a chain, ring and my earrings... I only remove the chain and ring...

0|1
    0|0
    • Does the chain hold anything or is it just like a small choker chain?

• Show All
    • Thank you...

• Your welcome

What Guys Said 5

• I only wear my piercings every day. Other than that I have a watch i wear pretty often but not everyday

0|1
    0|0
    • hey another watch wearer. Honestly I usually only wear my watch for work. If I'm not at work then I don't really need to know the time or there is usually a clock around.

• I don't wear it for the time, I wear it because it looks nice haha

• lol well I wear mine cause of the time. Also it makes me look more handsome and rugged. I have a strong sports watch that has lived through some bumpy and rough times.

• I used to wear this old ying and yang necklace to help keep me grounded during panic attacks. I'm worried about it breaking though, so I haven't worn it for a while because I would hate to lose it

0|1
    0|0
  • When I take a shower or a sponge bath, I take all of my jewelry off. I can't have my class ring on while I take my sponge baths and I can't have my cross on while I take a shower.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just have my two nipple rings and my cock ring. yeah I take them all off at night. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wear something regularly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes