How much makeup do you prefer on a girl?

What amount of makeup do you find most attractive?
  • How much makeup do you prefer on a girl??None
    Vote A
  • How much makeup do you prefer on a girl??Minimal
    Vote B
  • How much makeup do you prefer on a girl??Average
    Vote C
  • How much makeup do you prefer on a girl??Heavy
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• none or light makeup. average... depends.

I like it if it's used to hide the small imperfections and accentuate a bit here and there... but I don't like things like fake blush where you can instantly see that wears a lot of it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm not a fan of the really fake stuff either. Most days I just cover up skin imperfections, maybe a little mascara.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO :p

• No problem!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Believe it or not, I love when a girl has heavy make up on. I think she looks super attractive that way, where as a lot of guys would say she looks like a clown.

0|1
    0|0
  • Average, of course. Just enough to make you look 'pretty'. A natural look is good.

None is, well, what we wake up to. And it better be pretty or you just want to barf.
    There's something to be said for natural beauty - some women have it, some not so much. Choose wisely, treat kindly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up can look nice i prefer just a little bit though. When they wear a lot its kinda like this isn't their face :P I think just abit is cute. Often i think its cute seein em without like this is their real self type of deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just enough to bring out your best features. Remember, you are not a clown. You don't need enhancement to look your best. Study Your bone structure and work with it. Make up is nothing but illusion. The less the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl. Some girls look really good without any make up, while others look really good with more. I never like anything too heavy though

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true. I personally don't look very good with nothing at all (in my opinion). But I don't like wearing a heavy amount, either.

• None, if you're ugly af, you're ugly af lol Ok Fine minimal to normal. Cut the Jenna Marbles shit out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal beats all. Then natural beauty. Anything more on a regular basis strongly suggest the person has insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever suits her and she is comfortable with, its about what she likes not what others like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever she wants. I like no makeup, heavy makeup, and everything in between

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, i prefer the no makeup or average makeup, depending upon where she's going.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't tell the diff between avg and min but those two for sure

0|0
    0|0
    • Average has more lip color, more blush, more eye makeup. I agree though, I wear somewhere in between those two, when I do where makeup.

• Show All
    • what your wearing in your profile pic is good enough i'd say

• Average makeup, too much makes the person look like a clown.

0|0
    0|0
  • The less she wears, the better. I always love to see the natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she's not naturally beautiful?

• Show All
    • Lol, I don't love my curly hair a lot of the time. And you'd be surprised how late I can be 😂

• I feel like you can just let it be wild and free all the time. it'll find the right spot to compliment your pretty face.

what's the latest you've been to a place and why?

• I don't care lol. Whatever looks good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • minimal or none

0|0
    0|0
  • The more natural, the better. A little, if any.

0|1
    0|0
  • As little as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Light, I find anything more to be unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal or average but none is cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal or none.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes