What is your favorite nail style and color?

I love long oval nails with nude nail polish :)What is your favorite nail style and color?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite are straight edge French tips but those are nice too.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oval shaped nails are definitely my favourite! It doesn't suit everybody but I think it's the shape that suits my personality the most. As for colour... It changes frequently according to my moods but most of the time I like strong colours with a little bit of nail art.

1|0
    0|0
    • agreed! I used to have square nails and they looked kinda off... and last year when i tried oval nails they suited me perfectly! it all comes down to your hand and finger shape.

• Ahaha exactly like me! I used to have square nails too! But oval nails just add some sophistication and attitude to your hands.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I hate fake nails as do most guys, especially the long claws. So ugly and fake looking.

0|0
    1|0
  • I love dark blues and greens on girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like fairly short filed nails that are square or almond shape. I don't really have a favorite nail polish color, but I tend to prefer pastel or dark, no in between. For pastel, I prefer cool colors like light blue or mint and for dark I prefer warm colors like plum.
    scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...10430231_n.jpg
    scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...87939389_n.jpg
    I'm not into nail art and design. Fake nails and 3D nail art is not my style. I prefer short clean looking nails.

1|0
    0|0
  • Square nails and emerald green, royal blue, lilac

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood. Bright red sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • pink or royal blue/ or baby blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short nails and either dark colours or pastels

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes