Is she even wearing makeup?

I totally s*ck at makeup but I would really like to finally learn how to properly draw my face on. I wanted to ask you, much more experienced people, what to exactly use (what makeup products) for the look to look similar to this - Is she even wearing makeup?
I'm kinda confused. Is she even wearing makeup? The stuff is sometimes unrecognizable (for me at least) o. o Her freckles and nice features are still very well shown but her skin looks flawless and I don't think that it is possible for someone with pale skin as hers (and mine too).

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It all revolves around how well you are with your hands. I learned to draw in my adult life and now my beard looks super smooth because I use a lot of the same reference points with my drawings with trimming the asymmetrical hairs. I don't know about the entire makeup process except that you gotta have those hands correct

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, you can tell her lips are glossed

• Yep. I know her lips are glossy but it's her skin. It looks natural but still really good. Probably just a little big of foundation right?

• Thanks for all your responses. I'll try to use that product. I hope I won't screw it up. xD

• I'm sure you won't ☺️