For those who are Xbox One owners and PC gamers, how do you feel about Microsoft making all of their future exclusive games?

for both Xbox One and Microsoft Windows 10 PC?

For instance, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo 5: Forge (Online Multiplayer and Forge only, no Campaign) and even Halo Wars 2 have PC ports, so Xbox One gamers who also have a good gaming PC rig, can utilize the Xbox Play Anywhere feature with Windows 10. When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere version of a digital copy Exclusive game from the Microsoft store, you get to play that game on both your Xbox One and PC with no extra charge.

What are your thoughts on it?

• I think it's awesome!
  • It's alright. I'm not too eager about it.
  • I don't own an Xbox One console, I have a gaming PC only so I don't care.
    Vote C
  • I don't have a powerful enough PC for these type of games so I don't care.
    Vote D
  • I think it would suck for Xbox One owners since this would make their consoles pointless to own.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

12