For those who are Xbox One owners and PC gamers, how do you feel about Microsoft making all of their future exclusive games?

for both Xbox One and Microsoft Windows 10 PC?

For instance, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo 5: Forge (Online Multiplayer and Forge only, no Campaign) and even Halo Wars 2 have PC ports, so Xbox One gamers who also have a good gaming PC rig, can utilize the Xbox Play Anywhere feature with Windows 10. When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere version of a digital copy Exclusive game from the Microsoft store, you get to play that game on both your Xbox One and PC with no extra charge.

What are your thoughts on it?

For those who are Xbox One owners and PC gamers, how do you feel about Microsoft making all of their future exclusive games?

• I think it's awesome!
    Vote A
  • It's alright. I'm not too eager about it.
    Vote B
  • I don't own an Xbox One console, I have a gaming PC only so I don't care.
    Vote C
  • I don't have a powerful enough PC for these type of games so I don't care.
    Vote D
  • I think it would suck for Xbox One owners since this would make their consoles pointless to own.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Claw-gripping a gaming mouse is more accurate than a controller for first person shooters. Also, pc gamers will always have higher frames-per-second which is another advantage in movement/aiming so there are going to be a lot of complaints from console players if they cross those multiplayer pools. It will be like having a high school football team play against the NFL.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is awesome as i work away i am able to enjoy Xbox games on my laptop and still game with my kids on the Xbox when i am home

0|0
    0|0
  • lol this isn't a fashion and beauty question mate. I think it's alright, couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes