CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?

So what do you all prefer? Ladies & Gents !!! And what hair do you all have... ?

(Mine is Wavy -_- i always have to either straighten them or curl them because they make no sense)
  • CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?CURLY
  • CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?STRAIGHT
  • CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?WAVY
    Vote C
  • Just Bald...
    Vote D
  • OTHER
    Vote E

1223

Most Helpful Guy

• every girl is different i like each on different girls but there's something about when a girl can rock curly hair thats soooo sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is in between curly and wavy. I have a love/hate relationship with it, haha. It's pretty thick, but my individual strands themselves are fine, so it can be very "fluffy". Other people seem to be fascinated by it and always comment on how soft it is though.
    I would love it if I could just wash it, comb it, and be done with it, but unfortunately that doesn't really work for me. I can either braid/twist each side while it's barely damp or dry and leave it in for a few minutes, then undo it to calm it down a little, or I just lightly flat iron the top layer so that it smooths out some of the odd waves and "fluff".
    For the most part, I really like my hair because it pretty much does what I want it to (most of the time), and looks just how I want it with the right haircut (which I really need to get around to doing again since it's grown out so much). The only downside is the fluffiness, which is usually taken care of for the most part with the right haircut.