CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?

So what do you all prefer? Ladies & Gents !!! And what hair do you all have... ?

(Mine is Wavy -_- i always have to either straighten them or curl them because they make no sense)
  • CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?CURLY
    Vote A
  • CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?STRAIGHT
    Vote B
  • CURLY OR STRAIGHT !!! - All about Hair- ?WAVY
    Vote C
  • Just Bald...
    Vote D
  • OTHER
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• every girl is different i like each on different girls but there's something about when a girl can rock curly hair thats soooo sexy

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is in between curly and wavy. I have a love/hate relationship with it, haha. It's pretty thick, but my individual strands themselves are fine, so it can be very "fluffy". Other people seem to be fascinated by it and always comment on how soft it is though.
    I would love it if I could just wash it, comb it, and be done with it, but unfortunately that doesn't really work for me. I can either braid/twist each side while it's barely damp or dry and leave it in for a few minutes, then undo it to calm it down a little, or I just lightly flat iron the top layer so that it smooths out some of the odd waves and "fluff".
    For the most part, I really like my hair because it pretty much does what I want it to (most of the time), and looks just how I want it with the right haircut (which I really need to get around to doing again since it's grown out so much). The only downside is the fluffiness, which is usually taken care of for the most part with the right haircut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I just like it when I see it, when it suits the girl's face extremely well in my eyes. In your case I think your hair suits you wonderfully.

2|1
    0|0
    • In my case I have naturally wavy kind of hair if I grow it out.

• One thing I don't like is when a girl's hair is very long. It's because if I try to sneak into bed when she's already asleep in the dark, I might accidentally, when trying to snuggle with her, put my body weight on her hair and pull it by accident, hurting her. I've done this a few too many times with girls who have very long hair.

• By very long, I mean way past her shoulders, like down to her bum. In that case if she sleeps with her hair down, it can get all over the bed and my torso can accidentally put my weight on top of it if I'm not careful.

• I'm not fussed, the great thing about hair is you can style it in so many ways and look different on different occasions. S'all about variety in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • i am a sucker for curly hair. i get all gooy when i see dem curlzzz. ^^

i myself have wavyish hair

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine is wavy too. It is always hard to comb, when it is a little bit long by the way i like wavy hair for ladies. You should be happy with your hair:)

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference. lol. Anything that looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine r intermediate b/w straight and lopped (hairs). But I desire to straightn dem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have curly hair and I have no preference on hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all styles especially if it's long. I am bald

1|0
    0|0
  • I like straight ones on girls !! My fav !! Wavy are also great !! Mine are straight !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE CURLS!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • wavy hair definitely. since I also have wavy hair.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl with curly hair

2|0
    0|0
  • I like wavy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wavy most definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curly is super cute on gals! :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like curly.
    It's sexy to bang with curly hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • give me curly

1|0
    0|0
  • Whichever of those three suits her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • STRAIGHT

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight

0|0
    0|0
  • different styles for different occasions

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My hair is wavy and my favorite is straight because I like how smooth it is. When my hair is straightened I find it much easier to manage, and I think it looks healthier that way too. Straight hair is ideal for an everyday look and for special events why not Hollywood waves. Wavy hair is my favorite style for a party look, as long as it's polished and glamorous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have curly hair. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it lol

4|0
    0|0
  • I dont say curly is ugly, but it is hard to take care of. And it is boring too as you do not have many options and most girls with curls dont look good when they get their hair straightened. But you can do anything with straight hair. So i am happy that i have straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it depends on the curliness. I have moderately curly hair, like somewhere between the curly and wavy pics in the OP. I think mine is pretty low maintenance compared to some curly hair, and I just usually wash it, comb it, let it air dry, comb it again, and lightly flat iron the top layer to smooth out any frizz or odd waves.
      I don't really like mine straight because it is so different than what I'm used to, but other people think it looks great. It feels like half of my hair is gone to me.
      I can't really tell you much about versatility, as I don't really change my hair or wear it "up" or anything like that. I experimented with the Farrah Fawcett haircut in high school for a short amount of time and it held the style well. Other than that, I've had the same long layered, few inches below the shoulders haircut since high school and I get headaches from even so much as bobby pins in my hair.

• @aWes0MeNeSs well based on what you say, yours is probably wavy in my standards. I am talking about like curly curly.. like really curly hahaha

• Oh, okay, haha! Mine forms in the shape of curls, but they aren't the really tight, kinky type.

• I like wavy and curly, but my favourite is straight like my hair :) It looks beautiful and It is very soft.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have annoyingly very straight hair haha i wish i had curly

2|0
    0|0
  • I have curly hair and love it. Once in awhile I will straighten it for a change.

2|1
    0|0
  • I love curly hair, I love wavy hair. My hair is pin straight and won't wave at all for me. :( but I think curly hair is beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all types tbh. I have a curly afro

2|0
    0|0
  • Straight

1|0
    0|0
  • I like curly hair but I have straight one

2|0
    0|0
  • Curly.