What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?

I'm going to the hair salon on Saturday and want to change my hairstyle a little.
What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?Shorten either side of my bangs and keep a middle parting
What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?Or cut it short and have a fringe more like this^
I also really like the length and bangs on this haircut:
Thoughts?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is definitely an important part of your life and should receive a lot of attention. I would know, I have been dealing with it since I was two months old, and I consider my hair to be an integral part of my identity.

On to the details: although the first one is probably the best, you can't really do that as your hair is the wrong colour, and dying it isn't included in the cutting.

two and three are literally exactly the same so I have no idea what is happening any more

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the first option of new hairstyle would suit you the most but of course it depends only on you. :)

• Yeah I do like having a parting, and it looks nice when the sides are cut shorter. It kinda frames your face better ๐Ÿ™‚