What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?

I'm going to the hair salon on Saturday and want to change my hairstyle a little.
What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?Shorten either side of my bangs and keep a middle parting
What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?Or cut it short and have a fringe more like this^
I also really like the length and bangs on this haircut:
What type of bangs do you think would suit me better?
Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is definitely an important part of your life and should receive a lot of attention. I would know, I have been dealing with it since I was two months old, and I consider my hair to be an integral part of my identity.

On to the details: although the first one is probably the best, you can't really do that as your hair is the wrong colour, and dying it isn't included in the cutting.

two and three are literally exactly the same so I have no idea what is happening any more

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the first option of new hairstyle would suit you the most but of course it depends only on you. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I do like having a parting, and it looks nice when the sides are cut shorter. It kinda frames your face better ๐Ÿ™‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Hard to say without the pics being of you, as the best style varies from person to person... I'd say the first if it doesn't make your forehead look really big. Also, I don't think it should be shortened. Long hair is the best in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • My profile picture is me, that's what I want people to look at to see which hairstyle would suit me best. My forehead is a regular size so I think the first one would be good, and I'm going to have my hair cut shorter

• Get pigtails lmao your pretty anyways so just about any hairstyle would look good on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Based on your picture, I think you would suit well with the first example. Not to say the other two examples wouldn't look good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking different when reading bang word๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚hahahaha and I was shocked too when after reading full post feels okk!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the last one the best. I like how your hair is in your profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose number 1 but why do you want to change it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorten either side of your bangs and keep a middle parting

0|0
    0|0
  • The one in your profile picture looks perfect in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like your looks in the last picture

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the top image better.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first would look really good

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one best.