Do you think having a big nose is a turn off?

Im an Asian girl and I have a big nose. I kinda hate it.. a lot of Asian girls have skinny and cute nose :( it sux. Im not sure if guys think its turn off. Feel like getting a nose job..
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it's just a body part. I can't let myself feel down just for something like that. I can't really discriminate based on looks, so there's really no need to look into it too much. To be honest, I also think I have a big nose lol. Gotta keep calm 👌🏽

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think so - look at a lot of celebrities (Jennifer Aniston, Bella Hadid) in their earlier years or before they got a nose job - they have big noses and people still look up to them and believe they are pretty! There are lots of girls I have seen around with bigger noses who are stunning. And I feel the same too, I am self-conscious of my nose, which isn't overly big but I feel like it has flaws. You're not alone.