Advice on makeup?

Girls, I need an advice as you can see. So, I'm in 9th grade, it is a last year of primary school so we have to take a prom pictures, and of course we girls have to make up and everything. What should I do? I'm 14 so I don't want it to be too much, but I don't want like zero makeup too, just average. I was thinking about dark matt lipstick, mascara, blush, some eye shadow in natural color and eye pencil. My mom said that I should wear eyeliner, but here's the problem: My class start at 7 am so that means I have to wake up very early, and I wouldn't have time to put it. I don't know how to be honest, neither do my mom. So we decided that I should ask one girl who knows these stuff to put an eyeliner night before, but that means that I couldn't wash my face in the morning which is gross for me I don't know. What do you think, what should I do? You can send me photos, too. Thanks :-)

25

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice to you is to practice, practice, practice before hand and suck it up and wake up a smidge bit earlier. You can definitely get a 5-10 minute make up routine down that will lend itself to a beautiful natural looking face that is picture ready.

I definitely would NOT advise you go to sleep in make-up of any sort--bad for the skin, and your pillows--plus most humans have a bit of eye gunk in the morning, so you'd probably just end up having to wash it all off anyway.

DO absolutely go to the internet and watch a ton of easy, simple, five minute make-up tutorials and let them teach you how to apply make-up. There are so many tutorials that will walk you through each step of how to do everything including apply eye liner mascara if you want to. Watch. Practice. Wash off. Repeat. I've posted one, but go find whatever look works for you and mimic that.

https://youtu.be/OzvNOZJQ3XY