What's your favorite underwear?

This is a question for both girls and guys. What is your favorite underwear and why? My current favorite is Joe Boxer cotton thongs because they're simple, cute, comfy, and don't cost a lot :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite are these from Naked: cdn.shopify.com/.../...-386acd73e437_1024x1024.jpg

They are easily the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. They're light weight, they breath well, they support everything, the fit is perfect. If only they weren't $36 a pair, I'd own more than one pair.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are Aerie lacey underwear they always come out with really cute colours, and they're not that expensive. Usually get 7 for $30.00
    Then I have expensive underwear that I wear on special occasions that are super sexy however I don't want to ruin them lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I personally wear boxer briefs; though they are off-brand (on brand they are expensive as hell). I like how boxer briefs give some room, but aren't loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • No-show briefs by Evolve. I have a pair that's pink and blue

0|1
    0|0
    • I have these briefs in blue and black. They are definitely not bad, especially for a Target brand.

• boxer briefs, it lets everything breath but it keeps things organized to lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I go commando but I think boy shorts look cute on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • none

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs on me

g-string on her

0|0
    0|0