If I wanted surgery to become taller, should I get it?

• Yes
  • Ni

1314

Most Helpful Guy

• unless you are so short that it is a major problem eg 4ft i wouldn't advice getting it because your body will look disproportionate for example scientists worked out that barbie would have two walk on all 4s (i was told that a while ago so dont quote me)

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it sounds a bit contrived to have someone tall say... oh yeah, no, don't get it, but sometimes the things we think our solutions to our problems, really only make them worse. That type of surgery is hard and painful with a fairly long recovery period. We all tend to dislike something about ourselves, but ask yourself, who really are you trying to "fix" yourself for?